View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #10
gtsiawd96
Tri-State Post Whore
 
gtsiawd96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Long Beach Island
Member #227

My Ride:
1995 Eagle talon Tsi Awd

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to gtsiawd96
I did have the ISO on auto for the track car photos the ISO was at HI 1.

Another one I was just messing around in my Apt. I had the camera resting on the couch acting as a tripod. And I liked these colors. The red flowers, on the black table with the green backdrop. ISO 800, shutter 1/6, F5.6



These where taken on the same night as the other Princeton shots. I now see what you guys mean about the slight overexposure. Shutter 30sec. ISO HI 1





What is a good ISO for night shots?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


1995 Tsi AWD
307awhp@24psi
Track numbers coming soon.
gtsiawd96 is offline   Reply With Quote