TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Red Bull's Flugtag @ Penns Landing on Labor Day (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95321)

FocusDude 03-05-2010 08:59 PM

Red Bull's Flugtag @ Penns Landing on Labor Day
 
http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/Philadelphia2010

Labor Day @ Penns Landing in Philadelphia loones will be trying to fly in to the river. AWeSOMEmessness will flood the city. I'm trying to talk my brother in to flying some fail.

bastid 03-05-2010 09:22 PM

Irony... I heard God trying to talk me into building a flying machine on the way home from work today. I guess I do have a purpose after all.

Dilley 03-06-2010 06:44 PM

this sounds absolutely awesome

ThePrimerSuspect 03-08-2010 07:47 PM

Well the soapbox race was awesome, so hopefully I can go to this without getting kicked out this time

FocusDude 03-08-2010 09:22 PM

Who is starting the TST Flyboat?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.