![]() |
OFFICIAL Montgomeryville Cruise to the 4th Annual Sonic Meet 2010 **MOVED LOCATION**
Quote:
Alright guys, here we go again. Lets make it even bigger and better than the last few years. http://jonkensy.com/gallery/albums/u...yer700wide.jpg http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...181_284346.jpg *NEW* for this year, we'll be meeting at the parking lot in front of DICK'S SPORTING GOODS at the Montgomery Mall at 10:15am. We'll be leaving Wawa as soon as our list arrives. I will be taking attendance via the list in this post so PLEASE! post up here and let me know if you're going. I will have name tags again so everyone can get to know each other. PM me or shoot me an email (justin.mondschein@gmail.com) if you have any other questions. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5...sdale/13-2.jpg When: Sunday, April 25th 2010. Who to Contact: justinlansdale Where: Dick's Sporting Goods, Montgomery Mall. What to Bring: 2 way radios. Here is a link to the official Sonic meet thread with more information & directions. Attendance List: Updated! 1. justinlansdale 2. kristen. 3. MJSWRX 4. Fear_no_Evo 5. Fireman 6. Evo_X_87 7. ReVision 8. Elliott18t 9. lostsoulx316 10. JST2KWIK 11. mikedefusco54 12. newdesignz 13. JSpecV03 14. bmatyeah 15. DPancoast 16. th3dynasty 17. phsdrummer2 18. BIG bracken 19. Schepis 20. daewoo 21. cupofnoodles 22. 2001teg 23. XxIriponzeesxX 24. StEVO05 25. sundaybikes 26. Salmoon 27. 92dxman 28. bugeye1257 29. TunedIS300 30. boostislove 31. all-DA-way215 32. dsf14212 33. KBB2M 34. jrl1018 35. z28guy3 36. clint4502 37. SovXietday 38. dompal007 39. GmFwd 40. Corey 41. Will@R/TTuning 42. boostislove (+10 cars) 43. Cb7sal 44. tony0713 45. DC2-Chris 46. flyers7732 47. 08tcspec 48. civictype_r 49. fav605 50. Eclipse GSX 61 51. punkfarmer83 52. hockyplyer18 53. turtle240 54. S2K Matt 55. piku 56. StylezTA 57. Flaps720 58. johnk12845 59. mikeycivic 60. RalleyBlue91 61. kid named dan |
2. Me 3.Fear_no_Evo .... we need to get a HUGE turnout this year guys ... if you want good rolling shots this is the caravan you wana be in lol
|
Ahh I can't wait. I'll be there.
|
Ill be there.. lets pray for no rain!!
|
I'm in :thumbup:
|
hell yes.. count me in :)
|
I missed the last one so I'm in
|
Not 100% but I'm shooting to be in this caravan. Pretty excited i may finally make it to a sonic meet.
|
yo talon... u got a silver tsi with a black stripe going through it?
|
damn, day after the 21st birthday... don't know if i'll be capable of making it.
|
Quote:
|
is the s14 invited or is everyone gunna be hatin on the game?
|
rain or shine im there
|
Quote:
might need to get a bigger lot! |
patruck? best back seat ever pt2? please
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
nah the lots cool cause we got all the gas pumps too lol
|
yeah the wawa lot is pretty big. CANT WAIT!! I'll have my high def video camera again so hopefully we can get a sick video of the caravan too. Stax better have his truck fixed by then and I'm gonna get a bunch of other big trucks as well. This caravan is going to be epic :mrgreen:
|
Hopefully we can coordinate this with you & the Langhorne guys so we can all meet up in KOP (since its on the way) and roll in deep. ???
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.