![]() |
The TST all you can eat Sushi Junkie meet
Do you like cars and freshly made sushi?
Well then! The TST Sushi meet might just be for you. This idea was brought up in an off topic thread and a lot of people have the love for sushi and want a meet revolving around it. The location is about 10 minutes north of Princeton NJ on rt 206 in Kingston NJ. I have been to the place many times and it is ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI for 20 dollars week nights. I went and got rainbow rolls, dragon rolls, miso soup etc. you can get as much as you want so long as you eat it all. I'm sure many of us wont have a problem with that. We need to be sure we arent loud and messy and we cannot waste food. Dont be greedy also. This is a nice place to go. I'll kick off the meet in a couple weeks. I'll keep it going as long as there is enough interest. I dont get as much sushi as I'd like so I could use it every friday night or so... Date: 6-Nov-09 @ 7 PM Place: Sushi Palace in Kingston NJ Yay for JDM food and JDM enthusiasts. |
ALL YOU CAN EAT!??! Im so in!
|
Count me in!
|
i read the first line and i said outloud...yes!
|
i'd love to but damn thats a haul for sushi lol
|
Quote:
|
^^ LULZ I'd def be interested in coming I gotta find out how far it is
|
Hahah its about 20 minutes past Princeton university. about 40 minutes from the oxford vally mall. Its not a painful drive too. No tolls or anything.
and this isnt buffet quality sushi. The food is actually really good and the place is Japanese owned from what I can tell |
Id be in every once in a while probably.
|
When I worked in Princeton there was a Chinese buffet that had a sushi bar in the back and was included in the buffet cost. I would get 3-4 rolls plus all the Chinese I could eat for $9 lunch and $13 otherwise. it's in the shoping center with Home depot and Borders/Bestbuy
|
My boss turned me onto sushi a couple months ago, so I guess this would be an awesome chance to expand my appetite for it. As long as nothing comes up inbetween, I'll be there.
|
Quote:
|
I might be able to make this. What time did you have planned?
|
proably like 7ish
|
I love the witty introduction lmao
count me in |
Cool... Id like to keep this meet at a 10 person max.. I know we will all proably pig out so I dont want to piss the place off lol
everyone should have 25 bucks cash to throw in the bill... this way payment is easy. |
but of course. and i know i wont be able to come every week. fridays are kind of a big night at school :wink:
|
i heard about this too i want innnnnnnnnnnn
|
I'd like to go but I'll probably be pretty sick of sushi after eating it nonstop in Japan :mrgreen:
I'll keep tabs on this thread though for later... its a hike so wouldn't be a regular thing for me, but every once in a while... |
boooo for friday nights
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.