TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Welcome to TriStateTuners (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Honda newb (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=856)

LSHatch 03-26-2005 03:48 AM

Honda newb
 
I finally decided to register on here. Just saying what's up to everyone. I drive a 02 S2000 that some members on here think is "ugly." :finga:

I've been to the RR meets before, but it's too cold out for me now. I'll be out when it gets warmer.

the mike 03-26-2005 08:22 AM

What's up man, I think we got off to a rough start.

Welcome to the club. :partyman:

teh DIRT 03-26-2005 10:01 AM

is this the blue S2000, c/f hood, and body matched wheels?

Nice to see you joined. Hope to see you at the meets
-pete

Jeffros Spec V 03-26-2005 11:11 AM

Its the same S2000 you were dogging in the Spotted thread started by that RSX chick.


He used to have body colored wheels but they are black now. But yes it is that S2000 blue, carbon fiber hood (sometimes cf trunk) black wheels that goes to Red Robin.

LSHatch 03-26-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mike
What's up man, I think we got off to a rough start.

Welcome to the club. :partyman:

Nah, just some people. Who seem to be my spokespeople or something since they know me so well. :lol:

TrboChicsRock 03-26-2005 01:30 PM

Welcome! Have any pics of it? I dont think I've been to any of the meets you were at..

TalonTsi97 03-26-2005 05:04 PM

Hey whats up, show some pics of the car i know i never seen it.

1988 Olds 03-26-2005 06:11 PM

Welcome to the site man, Just remember for everyone person who doesn't like it there is one who does. Post some pics.

IIelizaII 04-10-2005 02:25 AM

welcome :) always nice to have another honda around! put some pics up id love to see the car.

-NASTY

aka ELIZA and teh

CarbonIS 04-10-2005 11:11 AM

whats up, welcome to the site, hopefully i'll get to see the car around,
altho i'm not really a honda fan, i do enjoy a nice s2000

LadyTSi 04-10-2005 11:39 AM

Welcome to the site! Pics please! wanna see! :wiggle:

Jeffros Spec V 04-13-2005 06:36 PM

I love how people that have joined after you Hopper are welcoming you to the site ahahahaha

LSHatch 04-13-2005 07:53 PM

Hahahah. True true.

But, thanks everyone for welcoming me. :lol:

99SL2_Modder 04-13-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSHatch
Hahahah. True true.

But, thanks everyone for welcoming me. :lol:

Go home, newbie.

You comin to the meet tomorrow? Maybe we can dark hack!

DoubleA18 04-13-2005 08:31 PM

hey! im with you on the too cold.. but it also doesnt help im 2 hours away haha.. maybe i'll see ya out there in a while

LSHatch 04-13-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99SL2_Modder

You comin to the meet tomorrow? Maybe we can dark hack!

I'll most likely be there. Unless, I find sleep more important. haha.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.