TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   TST First Annual Memorial Day Picnic Media *56k GTFO* (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80215)

DPancoast 05-24-2009 05:22 PM

TST First Annual Memorial Day Picnic Media *56k GTFO*
 
Here's a thread for all the pics that were taken at the TST Memorial Day Meet at Ridley State Park! Post up your pics or links to albums!!!

Here's a link to my photobucket

GOT PHOTOS?

Pedo Nick?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...9/DSC_0140.jpg

ASIAN JUL 05-24-2009 06:04 PM

I took all candids... there's some more I'll do later. On my way out with B and Troll

1.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/...0f243ff3aa.jpg

2.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3328/...fcdd3167fb.jpg

3.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2424/...d53247a066.jpg

4.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/...bf3e590a31.jpg

5.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3639/...1c18c238f6.jpg

6.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3415/...5065c6e62e.jpg

7.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3576/...8d74d33ee7.jpg

8.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3354/...c2aca4dcd2.jpg

9. At first I was like
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3351/...15b1d7e3c1.jpg

10. And then I was like
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3305/...315e7fbbbb.jpg

11.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3389/...a17f1bc4d7.jpg

12.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3346/...ce90fcdee3.jpg

13.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3604/...290eff8188.jpg

14.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3351/...7b739064a4.jpg

15.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3344/...639e6fc947.jpg

16.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3663/...96550f967e.jpg

17.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3642/...987261a787.jpg

Different sizes and whatever available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/asianjul

justinlansdale 05-24-2009 06:11 PM

nice shots jul! what lense are you using?

gsxtasy 05-24-2009 06:18 PM

I don't want to see these ugly mugs, but I do want to see what car belonged to what person, since I'm not active enough to know

215ek 05-24-2009 06:49 PM

moar pikturezzzzz pleaseeee

howielong 05-24-2009 07:21 PM

So where are the photos at? I know there where a few of you guys taking photos there after we all moved our cars. My dumb ass left all three of my CF cards at home so I couldn't take any photos.

lagos 05-24-2009 07:45 PM

please excuse my vanity...
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...e/IMG_0015.jpg

ASIAN JUL 05-24-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinlansdale (Post 1376528)
nice shots jul! what lense are you using?

Thanks Justin :)

Canon 50mm f/1.4

njsharkracer 05-24-2009 08:18 PM

I just posted up all of my photos I took today up in my blog. The link is in my signature. I had a blast and thank you everyone for a great day!

WRX_JB 05-24-2009 08:26 PM

Needs more (10ppl viewing im uploading in a min)

namdoogwerdna 05-24-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL (Post 1376521)
I took all candids... there's some more I'll do later. On my way out with B and Troll

lol except not many of those are candids because everyone is looking at the camera

Outlawstar98 05-24-2009 08:53 PM

yeah! a pic of my ugly face! & my new facebook pic, thanks julz.... AGAIN! haha

Oakes 05-24-2009 08:54 PM

I know DPan has tons of me, very fun meet

GHost240SX 05-24-2009 09:10 PM

i guess i left too early. ah well. i wanna see more pics damn it.

mizstephiee 05-24-2009 09:12 PM

waitin for more pics ;]

hockyplyer18 05-24-2009 09:22 PM

Nice meeting some of you guys, very nicely put together show!

Outlawstar98 05-24-2009 09:38 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outlaws...7618664585591/
Not many but its a few of people mainly.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3585/...71f112.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3360/...ff8130.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3404/...67c714.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3411/...cefb9f.jpg?v=0

Outlawstar98 05-24-2009 09:40 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/...f3e734.jpg?v=0

He lovessssssss some cake? ;)

namdoogwerdna 05-24-2009 10:39 PM

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output...7415262acc.jpg

russiankid 05-24-2009 10:40 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3618/...34ffeb.jpg?v=0


When I bit into the cake I jizzed my pants.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.