TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Networking: requests and offers (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Shop in that install body kits/modling and painting (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77912)

jayrod16 04-22-2009 01:05 PM

Shop in that install body kits/modling and painting
 
Basically what the title says. Cracked the rear lip on my rear bumper that is molded in so I am guess it would have to be filled a bit/sanded/ and re sprayed. Its only about a 5-6 crack on the rear lower part by the tire. I need the whole bumper re painted anyway so now is a good time.

If you know of any shops in the local area let me know. I am in Pottstown, PA but can travel.

Thanks Jay

bmatyeah 04-22-2009 01:08 PM

TRY L.I.P collision in north wales pa. they are a body shop. They are a vendor. They do amazing work.

jayrod16 04-22-2009 01:15 PM

thanks ill look them up now.

LIPCOLL320 04-22-2009 01:25 PM

Here is an Evo we're doing now.

jayrod16 04-22-2009 09:17 PM

cool i sent you guys an email as well. ill write back there and take some detailed pics and shoot them over bro. Thanks a lot

Jay


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.