![]() |
Who programs? CS3, Flash, etc help needed please
http://www.flashmo.com/preview/flash...l_carousel_xml
I would like to see if anyone knows how to decipher the source code to this and adjust the links, pictures, descriptions, etc. The link to download the source code is below: EDIT: I lied this link doesn't work, but it's on the bottom right of the link above it says "download source code". You can really adjust it any way you want. Just want to find someone who knows which part of that packet of files to use, where to edit, how to edit, etc. Trying to get an idea for how it's done/where it's done, you get where I'm going. Any help is appreciated. Also, actually looking for a carousel a little more sophisticated-looking so if someone could point me in the right direction for that too, that would be great. An example of this would be: www.flotrack.org . Thanks! |
I'll have to install a copy of Flash but I'll take a look.
|
That one is easy. Just edit the .xml file and the flash should reflect the changes made.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.