![]() |
Aston Martin DBS photoshoot
Had the opportunity to shoot this Aston Martin DBS over the weekend. The owner just bought it, car had less than 100 miles on it. Such an amazing car, even the paint color had a cool name.....Casino Royale.
1. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3645/...a35db562_o.jpg 2. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/...e8861a8b_o.jpg 3. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3650/...82e8a5de_o.jpg 4. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3469/...91e94be2_o.jpg 5. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/...7d46fa45_o.jpg 6. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/...f3682416_o.jpg 7. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3462/...cf00bf19_o.jpg 8. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3554/...d3568048_o.jpg 9. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3659/...50728278_o.jpg 10. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3593/...b32ee39f_o.jpg 11. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/...8f32f530_o.jpg 12. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3565/...c899e45c_o.jpg |
Wow they look reeeeaally good.
For the first few, do you mess around with f stops until you get the whole car to be that sharp? |
that car is sexy!, nice shots as usual
|
saw these already. well done bob
|
Looks good Bob.. I had to get barry a tissue cause he wasn't invited..
|
Quote:
Yeah, i usually check the DoF after I take the photo. |
first one was shot at f2 so im guessing he was quite far away from the car to keep it all in focus. otherwise the back end would be OOF. at least i think thats right?
|
oh and i like what the CP did with the headlights
|
Thanks for the compliments.
Quote:
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
Beautiful car and amazing pics. I need pics of my car asap.
|
ah thanks for clearing that up for me bob. i figured the angle of the car had something to do with it as well, just not that much.
|
#9....<3
|
Quote:
:thumbup: |
My dream car. Since I saw it at the auto show. No-bandwagon.
|
quite possibly the perfect car?
|
Wow so sexy! How nice did the car sound?
|
such a beautiful machine. I aspire to own one
|
Sweet Pictures :thumbup:
|
he must be one of those recession-proof people..lol
beautiful car and awesome pics! |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.