TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Restaurants.com 80% Off Gift Certs (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74716)

teh DIRT 03-10-2009 11:24 AM

Restaurants.com 80% Off Gift Certs
 
I just got 100 dollars worth of gift certs for....8 DOLLARS!!!

goto www.restaurants.com, click on the picture that says "25 dollars gift certs for only 10 dollars"

type in your zip code

when checking out type MENU into the coupon code area, instant 80% off!

your welcome!

james_ls 03-10-2009 01:17 PM

Damn, mostly ANY of the places I'd venture too, or have a desire too; are sold out already.

Good lookin.

Vypurr 03-10-2009 01:28 PM

Just buy a general restaurant.com gift certificate. They add new places all the time. I also have $100!

ITSTOCK 03-10-2009 06:04 PM

It should be noted that these gift certificates can't be combined with the same party and are only for parties of 4+, so you can only use one at a time.

With that said, I guess I'm giving Bourbon Blue a try. For $2, I might as well try it myself, and give the other gift cert.s to friends.

...much appreciated!!!!

teh DIRT 03-10-2009 06:22 PM

yeah there are like 20 requirements that you must meet, but if you do...schweet.!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.