TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A SICK Seattle Honda Tech Meet video. (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73893)

JDMTyler3326 02-26-2009 06:28 PM

A SICK Seattle Honda Tech Meet video.
 
Seattle Honda Tech Meet at Sandpoint 9/6/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_wCQ...e=channel_page

Such a sick video. Nice car and everything!

97TurboDSM 02-26-2009 06:35 PM

god damn that video was boring.

JDMTyler3326 02-26-2009 06:40 PM

Same with your DSM so whats good?

97TurboDSM 02-26-2009 06:44 PM

you said that video was SICK, and it most definitely was not. I'm not sure why you had to bring my car into this as you had nothing to do with this video. If you want to be treated like an adult around here then you better start acting like one, otherwise get your sorry ass the **** out of here.

JDMTyler3326 02-26-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM (Post 1256986)
you said that video was SICK, and it most definitely was not. I'm not sure why you had to bring my car into this as you had nothing to do with this video. If you want to be treated like an adult around here then you better start acting like one, otherwise get your sorry ass the **** out of here.

thats cool I think the video is SICK

WKderF 02-26-2009 06:47 PM

wow - a honda meet with a video and not a single burnout. I am impressed.

97TurboDSM 02-26-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMTyler3326 (Post 1256992)
thats cool I think the video is SICK

what in the flying **** is sick about that video. it's a bunch of moving pictures. I'm still not sure why your little punk ass decided to drag my car into this.

Eclipse GSX 61 02-26-2009 06:52 PM

I'll put $5 that over 10 cars from that meet got stolen or will be stolen in the following months. When will you silly Honda owners learn that car thieves scope out your meets the most looking for an easy taking.

And I'm with Matt that was not sick. I could post way better DSM or even way better Honda videos. That made me want to sleep silly little boy.

JDMTyler3326 02-26-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM (Post 1257004)
what in the flying **** is sick about that video. it's a bunch of moving pictures. I'm still not sure why your little punk ass decided to drag my car into this.

hahaha so funny how mad you get HAHAHA

SpEcRv9 02-26-2009 06:56 PM

nicely shot, yes....enertaining?, no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMTyler3326 (Post 1257010)
hahaha so funny how mad you get HAHAHA

its so funny how he has an actual car, and you have no comeback.

JDMTyler3326 02-26-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipse GSX 61 (Post 1257005)
I'll put $5 that over 10 cars from that meet got stolen or will be stolen in the following months. When will you silly Honda owners learn that car thieves scope out your meets the most looking for an easy taking.

And I'm with Matt that was not sick. I could post way better DSM or even way better Honda videos. That made me want to sleep silly little boy.

I think it is sick just because of the cars and the editing job.

Eclipse GSX 61 02-26-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMTyler3326 (Post 1257013)
I think it is sick just because of the cars and the editing job.

Well don't go off on Matt because a slap in his face is a slap in mine. He drives a real nice 2GA which is rare because everyone swaps them to 2GB's. He's also like my brother so **** off. Get a car and then we will talk junior.

240sxDann 02-26-2009 06:59 PM

Just stop. Nicely done, sure. But it's boring. Everyone has an opinion, great. NO point in fighting about it. Oh wait I forgot, the whole tst is serious business, sorry. I'll shut up now.:roll:

jjm4life 02-26-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMTyler3326 (Post 1256977)
Same with your DSM so whats good?

sadly the only thing entertaining about this video was this comment. nice comeback kid.

video sucked. hondas are lame. and your only a kid, so learn some respect :lol:

doug 02-26-2009 07:01 PM

Wow.. let's all be immature.

Try again. Criticism is going to happen.. no need to drag peoples cars into it.. and theres no need to keep bickering.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.