![]() |
Lancaster Cruise to Sonic 2009
Lets get the Lancaster caravan starterd
Original Thread is located HERE Meet: 10:15 am Leave: 10:45 am (allow time for traffic) sharp Where: The back of Park City mall. the Sears lot near the auto center. Directions: MAP Click here Same rules as always this is a cruise not a race. Cops will be out so don't try anything stupid on the way there. We will be moving at a steady pace and will be traveling in groups. Also have a set of printed directions if you have never been there before in case you get separated from the group. In case your new to the area http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/MX6_VTECH/Map.jpg Who's going: 1. 4g64FTL + 1 WRX and 1 240 2. 94integra 3. Scrump 4. Rush 5. supraghost 6. 97TurboDSM 7. ObsidianPearl 8. murderface 9. snackman508 10. Hoak 11. 00GAGT 12. Fabian 13. ej8 14. TEGGSRB18C1 15. Glick 16. Whitesupra94 17. max2moon17 18. ZOOM 3 19. Vtecepidemic 20. Reidonly |
Im in...
|
I know there are others that are going
|
I am in
|
I'm definitely in.
|
ill be there.
|
My question is should we leave earlier to get a good spot or no?
|
nah. sign me up though.
EDIT: All members of the caravan have a pm. |
Now that I cant go 5 mins down the road and be at the meet :bs:. Count me in for a cruise
|
List updated
|
put murderface and snackman508 on that list. they are comign with me
|
Updated again
|
I also have a prelude,sentra and a jetta coming along
|
And I now have a respectable car to show up in. :mrgreen:
|
Awesome I saw the pics
|
Nevermind, Well be going staight to sonic. Im out
|
^^
Fail |
FINALLY I FOUND A SATELLITE IMAGE OF THE LOTS!!!
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...y/sonicmap.jpg http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=40.15....6&r=0&src=msl |
In + a few
|
Ill prolly tag along with this cruise also.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.