TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   new go fast mod. bets on how fast it catchs on inside (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72331)

ikozhukhin 01-14-2009 08:17 PM

new go fast mod. bets on how fast it catchs on inside
 
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3646/img00341ld0.jpg

so when do you think you'll see it on everywhere.

01 Trans-Am WS6 01-14-2009 08:20 PM

hahaha 8 tips wow...most I've seen before this was 6 lol.

lownslow95 01-14-2009 08:23 PM

I think that's a new record lol.

zaneithan 01-14-2009 08:32 PM

haha omg talk about overkill, at least its not those hideous truck balls though

Goddabob 01-14-2009 08:32 PM

nice work with the camera. I just chuckled inside.

Glick 01-14-2009 08:33 PM

To each his own.

jb1830 01-14-2009 09:16 PM

Haha I've seen this before. I think it was really popular in England a few years ago where cars had more exhaust tips than cylinders.

ikozhukhin 01-14-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddabob (Post 1230930)
nice work with the camera. I just chuckled inside.

i made sure to pull up next to him when i saw it from a distance. At least it was all welded and wasn't all wood screwed together and ziptied. Still overkill.

lownslow95 01-14-2009 10:03 PM

Question is, did it sound decent?

ikozhukhin 01-14-2009 10:18 PM

it actually didn't sound all that bad. just a deep rumble.

98_rolla 01-14-2009 11:08 PM

O gosh look out~!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.