TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Bear Creek Ski Area Meet Thurs. Nov. 17th... (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7162)

Bobert540 11-14-2005 01:58 AM

Bear Creek Ski Area Meet Thurs. Nov. 17th...
 
I work up at bear creek and always wanted to have a gtg up there so I fig. now is the perfect time. On thursday nights up in the Bar/restraunt it's Yuengs/Wings Night. All ages are welcome to come. The parking lot is well lit and there is plenty of space to park and hang out. I will be there by 6:30 but the meet time is anywhere from 6:30-7 and then we will head inside from there....if you are coming later please post so that I can wait around a lil longer for you....hope to see you there.....I am going to post this on a few forums so hopefully it will be a good turnout...spread the word!

P.s Bear Creek Ski Area is located right outside of Macungie,PA. If you need directions either PM me or check out skibearcreek.com.

wgknestrick 11-14-2005 01:21 PM

I could make it, but I have jury duty in Philly. Hopefully the case ends up pleading.

Bobert540 11-14-2005 07:44 PM

just to clarify this is just a gtg in the lot and then we are heading inside to the restraunt/bar....the resort is open year round..

teh DIRT 11-14-2005 07:45 PM

i deleted your double thread..

Bobert540 11-16-2005 07:39 PM

sorry about that....

Looks like nice weather for thurs. night...a little cold but at least we have a place to go inside....hope to see a decent turnout tom.....

underpressure02 11-17-2005 02:30 PM

I should be there.

LancerPhoenix 11-17-2005 05:10 PM

I'm going to come as well.

Bobert540 11-17-2005 05:18 PM

nice see you all there!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.