TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Aston Martin DBR9 (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63887)

garrettej8 09-19-2008 04:21 PM

Aston Martin DBR9
 
found this video and thought I'd share. the sound it makes is beautiful.

in some parts the audio is a bit choppy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPTAv9t36IE

Soda Popinski 09-19-2008 04:29 PM

damn dude, pass the tissues. holy crap. Is that an auto tranny? I see him tapping up and down, that's it. Love the sound of the sync when he downshifts 3 gears at a time....

bwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-achew-achew-achew-achew-(tranny: wheeeeeewheeeewheeeshweeeeeeeeee)

awesome vid.

Edit: that guy's smoking porsche GT's like they are parked.

Drftpretty 09-19-2008 07:23 PM

Can I play that vid while I have sex with my GF just for the sound effects. That would be amazing.

Scapegoat 09-19-2008 07:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b8ZE...eature=related

R_Rambo 09-19-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drftpretty (Post 1048174)
Can I play that vid while I have sex with my GF just for the sound effects. That would be amazing.

agreed


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.