TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Welcome to TriStateTuners (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New guy here (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59535)

BRI4g63 07-15-2008 02:29 PM

New guy here
 
Hey guys my names Brian, I was reffered by outlawzprez. I'm glad to be apart of the site. I'm from king of prussia & drive an Eclipse gst. I'm trying to purchase a sport bike soon "Gas saver". But other then that I enjoy meeting new people, so hopefully I'll meet some of you at local meets.

twastheglow 07-15-2008 02:30 PM

What up? Welcome to your future...LOL

The Captain 07-15-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twastheglow (Post 975229)
What up? Welcome to your future...LOL

So true. Welcomes to the TST

05OCsrt-4 07-15-2008 02:35 PM

welcome

BRI4g63 07-15-2008 02:41 PM

thank you, great site.

Vypurr 07-15-2008 02:43 PM

Welcome...Enjoy wasting your day at work!

omgjacki 07-15-2008 04:15 PM

Welcome to TST

eviltalon 07-15-2008 04:38 PM

welcome homie

OutlawzPrez 07-15-2008 10:02 PM

Oh yeah, welcome... Glad to see you posting man.

05suby 07-17-2008 03:37 AM

welcome to tst


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.