TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   JBP+Amazing sun set=great photos (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59371)

rsw01 07-13-2008 05:22 PM

JBP+Amazing sun set=great photos
 
I was in the right at the right time, and had my camera(lucky)!!!
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...1/subie3-1.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...1/subie5-1.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...1/subie1-1.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...sw01/subie.jpg

CleanNeon98 07-13-2008 05:38 PM

Wuda been nice if they werent THAT orange, and THAT dark

FocusDude 07-13-2008 06:01 PM

They are dark and orange... but still turned out pretty dramatic. Although it doesn't show off the car in it's finest, they turned out pretty nice none the less-

rsw01 07-13-2008 06:07 PM

The flash put a really weird glare on the car. Sorry

TROLL 07-13-2008 06:18 PM

did you want the colors to look like that?

rsw01 07-13-2008 06:41 PM

not that bright, but there was bright orange tint to every thing the night I took the pics. So yes i was tring to to catch some of the color.

CleanNeon98 07-13-2008 06:47 PM

What kinda camera are you using??

rsw01 07-13-2008 06:48 PM

Canon

CleanNeon98 07-13-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsw01 (Post 972440)
Canon

lol, Canon what?

TROLL 07-13-2008 07:11 PM

ok but thats not how it really looked out, so i'm asking if you edited the photos to be that way or if you just had your white balance set wrong.

rsw01 07-13-2008 07:51 PM

canon powershot(point&shoot)nothing special.Why does that matter?

The photos were edited to enhance the color
why?

The photos where more about the back round, if you dont know what wrx looks like then thats your fault.

capman 07-13-2008 08:59 PM

I like the wheels, pics are kinda cool

cmr076 07-13-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsw01 (Post 972517)
canon powershot(point&shoot)nothing special.Why does that matter?

The photos were edited to enhance the color
why?

The photos where more about the back round, if you dont know what wrx looks like then thats your fault.

lolz... why put the car in the pic if the pic is about the background.

sean3 07-13-2008 09:52 PM

Holy orange batman! Do you have the unedited versions? Or are they even more orange?

rsw01 07-13-2008 10:05 PM

why? cause im tried of looking at pics of cars in peoples drive ways. I think everybody should express the same artistic thoughts in there pics as they due there cars(for example lambo doors on a subie is silly, but to each his own). When you buy a car you invision it as your own. The same goes with my pics. There just just an expression and I was having fun with the camera and photoshop.

Would pics like this make you happy? Cause to me their boring!
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...tsure038-1.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...tsure021-1.jpg

Here's what one of the originals looked like.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...IMG_0228-1.jpg

CleanNeon98 07-14-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsw01 (Post 972517)
canon powershot(point&shoot)nothing special.Why does that matter?

The photos were edited to enhance the color
why?

The photos where more about the back round, if you dont know what wrx looks like then thats your fault.

No need to be upset man, artistic pictures are cool, but thats just...ORANGE. True that in some cases the scenery should be as emphasized as the car, Ive shot a few cars with some pretty backgrounds too, but there is a limit.

The camera matters beause with an SLR, you have more control over your photos, a point and shoot is pretty basic, I tried using one at work the other day and it was just terrible IMO.

Here are some of MY shots of cars with backgrounds, not trying to be cocky or show off, just giving you some ideas.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1...teptop2ii9.jpg

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/6...teplow1zs6.jpg

No they dont set the pedestal for photography, just some ideas for you. For me, there is too much orange in your photos.

cszakolczai 07-14-2008 02:09 AM

Maybe I was the only one who liked the guys idea, granted that amount of orange is over done, if you tone it down or make the background orange and make sure the orange doesn't overwhelm the car I think you have some sweet ass shots.

ianblack06 07-14-2008 02:36 AM

wow cleanneon, you're the man:roll:

nice car man

CleanNeon98 07-14-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianblack06 (Post 972930)
wow cleanneon, you're the man:roll:

nice car man

Yea I know I'm the man, since I am actually trying to help him with whatever little experience I have, and you just waltz in with a big ego.

grimm 07-14-2008 12:47 PM

originals look better. But the focus seems to be off on all of them.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.