TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Entertainment (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Who likes house music/ trance/ techno? (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57964)

LPC 06-20-2008 08:22 PM

Who likes house music/ trance/ techno?
 
yea like the title says im originaly from chicago (house music all night long)
any one else into house music i mean the deep house stuff allmost like church lol. the club i go to in nyc is closing for renovations so i im a bit upset but then i said hey we got ten acres out here and music and dj gear so im looking for a few ppl who want to get down tomorrow or even next week and have some drinks and dance to the beat of the drum.

yea i know some of you might say they hate this type of music so honestly dont chime in this is off topic and only for house or trance heads ya dig?

house party at lpc manana if any one is down.

Peace

EvlEgl 06-20-2008 08:29 PM

What Club in NYC is it??

I like Techno/House/Trance...But I like the Harder Beats and Quick Drum and Bass...I'm not all about the Voice Techno with the High Pitched signing and ****.

LPC 06-20-2008 08:39 PM

Club Shelter thats my home away from home!

CleanNeon98 06-20-2008 08:42 PM

id be down for sure

ScoobyNubieToo! 06-20-2008 09:30 PM

Do we have to bring our own "E" or can we get it there?

BlackBulletTSi 06-20-2008 09:51 PM

love me some of this music I got my own turntables and have been teaching myself spinning. Got a bunch of like house records mixed with some pop songs that I have played around with. Let me know, a friend of mine also spins drum and bass. Actually I know a lot of people that spin a lot of styles lol. I guess thats what happens when you an internet radio station and ran with TruSkool all of last year. Also helped run a weekly at a bar in philly......so again I'm so down

james_ls 06-21-2008 02:26 AM

LoL I've got mixes upon mixes.

Me and any sort of electronic music are tighter than hell.

LPC 06-21-2008 03:42 AM

Cool so far so good we get a few more and its on!

i got alot of music to spin

deep house
trance
garage
clubland

good 5 hours or more depending on how long i wana mix and how the beer will effect my mixing:afro:

LPC 06-21-2008 06:42 PM

hmmmm seems like every one is at a show or the shore! good stuff!

im still spinning even by myself shoot! on beer 4 :afro: subby jon and his bro coming i know that!

house music all night long!

BlackBulletTSi 06-21-2008 09:46 PM

LoL I didnt know if you were doing this toinight or when I saw no date

77F-150 06-21-2008 09:50 PM

i dig that music but dont play any just listen

LPC 06-22-2008 02:30 AM

Aw man fellas next saturday ill be doing it again! it was off the hook ! plenty of beer and food and the music bumped from 6 till 1 in the morning! Thanks to jon, camy, brian, mike, harry , tom , danny and the other 7 ppl that rolled up and i didnt know but they just started dancing and had a good time!

much fun ill let you guys know what time next saturday if you want to roll by and chill for a bit!

stover 06-22-2008 01:43 PM

i <3 techno with a burning passion.. the european kinda stuff is kool

jspek 06-23-2008 04:30 PM

i honestyl hate house music. never liked it and never will. but i love trance, drum and bass, and ambient/experimental stuff. my friend used to spin trance and gave it a try. wouldnt mind getting into that again.

DPancoast 07-08-2008 07:16 PM

I know I'm late on this but....I have 75gb of house/trance/electro/drum and bass etc....I used a BCR 2000 midi controller through ableton live to mix sets with my buddy....its awesome. I'd be down for a session or 2

IntegrasAreBest 07-27-2008 06:16 PM

Cielo in NYC, V-lounge in New Brunswick , go to those two if you like house music.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.