TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Beltsville State Park Meet (PA)- June 29th (meet was moved/cancelled) (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57749)

gary 06-17-2008 06:41 AM

Beltsville State Park Meet (PA)- June 29th (meet was moved/cancelled)
 
This meet is has moved locations due to the park authorities. I will not be going now but the guys going up early still may be. You need to pm wgknestrick for more details. Here is the info posted by the person who started this.

Quote:

Alright Everyone, I Want You All To Know To Meet At The Bay Car Wash As Planned,still Keeping It 12pm. I've Decided To Change The Location Of The Meet To Broadhead Park, Located In Stroudsburg, And I'll Explain Why

I Spoke Wit The Lady Again At Beltzville, And She Told Me Tht The Park Mgr Said It Was Ok 4 All Of Us To Meet Up At The Park,but Heres The Kicker. He Told Her To Inform Me Tht When We Enter We Can't Turn It Into A Car Show, Meaning We Can't Open The Hood To Show,the Trunk,the Doors, And I Told Her I Thought Thats What A Meet And Get Together Was All About. I Figured If We Can't Do Tht Wht The Hell Is The Sense In Throwing A Meet There Then, So Now I Picked Something Locally. It Has A Huge Pavillion, Wit Like 2-3 Grills Around It So We Can All Cook. Its Chill And Laid Back So Its Pretty Much All Of Us Chilling There Wit Not Alot Of Other People Showing Up. So Thts A Def Plus. Also Its Got Lots Of Room Tht We Can All Play Football,frisbee,and Play Some Catch If U Guys Wanna Do Tht. Also It Has A Lake And River To Go Fishing If Some Of You Wanna Do Tht Who Have A License. All In All I Think This Will Be A Better Idea Since We Can Have It There And Not Have To Worry About Not Being Able To Show Off Our Cars. The Pavillion Is Located Right Next To Parking Area And Its Def Big Enough To Hold All Of Our Cars There.

So Yes I've Decided To Change The Location,i'm Sorry Its Sudden,but I Def Wanted To Let Everyone Know Tht If We Can't Show Off Our Cars,then We're Not Gonna Have It At Beltzville,thts The Whole Point In Having One.

Honest_Bob 06-17-2008 03:19 PM

I'm down.

wgknestrick 06-17-2008 04:27 PM

Cool. We go up there quite a bit and I know of a nice place to swim that is in the stream that feeds the lake. It does require some driving to park next to it, but it is a pretty neat place to swim amongst the rocks and waterfalls in the pine forest.

drkramm 06-17-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgknestrick (Post 944713)
Cool. We go up there quite a bit and I know of a nice place to swim that is in the stream that feeds the lake. It does require some driving to park next to it, but it is a pretty neat place to swim amongst the rocks and waterfalls in the pine forest.



sounds like your gonna be making out with someone
lol

Bobert540 06-17-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgknestrick (Post 944713)
Cool. We go up there quite a bit and I know of a nice place to swim that is in the stream that feeds the lake. It does require some driving to park next to it, but it is a pretty neat place to swim amongst the rocks and waterfalls in the pine forest.


X2 that is a pretty cool area.... there are some rope swings down a bit where the lake opens up more.

probevette 06-17-2008 06:59 PM

Im down. I live about 10 min away form beltzville. I walk the dog/hike there weekly

gary 06-22-2008 10:51 AM

Bump... 1 week away.

PUREKDM 06-22-2008 11:00 AM

i'm down!!

DutchMaster0011 06-22-2008 04:06 PM

i cant make this one... im going to the july 13th meet

probevette 06-22-2008 11:57 PM

I will be at the meet but I won't be leaving from brodheadsville. I'll be leaving from work so if anyone is coming from stroudsburg and doesn't know how to get to beltzville toss me your contact info via PM you can follow me down.

Honest_Bob 06-23-2008 09:03 PM

I wont be attending. I have prior commitments I forgot about.

Kevin03WRX 06-23-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drkramm (Post 944721)
sounds like your gonna be making out with someone
lol

Eh hes married..hes allowed to every so often haha

DutchMaster0011 06-24-2008 08:50 PM

bump... and now i might be going

gary 06-25-2008 08:20 AM

Ok here is the deal guys. We need to know an exact number by Friday/Saturday morning. The originator of this will be buying the food. He has asked for $5 in return to cover food prices. I will also need to know how many people are going to be meeting me at sheetz so I don't leave anyone.

wgknestrick 06-25-2008 12:00 PM

I plan on meeting in Allentown in the Red Robin parking lot around 10:00AM to head up there for swimming before the meet. It's just good to get there early because the good spots are taken.


Bill

probevette 06-25-2008 11:27 PM

I am still going to be there with one guest.

Vtecepidemic 06-26-2008 12:35 AM

i'll be in quakertown for the weekend... if me and the rest of the guys arent busy doing something else i'll prolly show up... but dont count on me. If i come i'll bring my own food so i dont have to take yours.

BigT 06-26-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgknestrick (Post 951739)
I plan on meeting in Allentown in the Red Robin parking lot around 10:00AM to head up there for swimming before the meet. It's just good to get there early because the good spots are taken.


Bill

damn 10 am....but it is swimming...i'll will most likely meet you there at 10

Vtecepidemic 06-26-2008 04:48 PM

isnt the beltsville water usually like 50degrees?

gary 06-26-2008 11:24 PM

Please read the first post for updated details. The meet was moved to Broadhead Park in Stroudsburg. Speak to wgknestrick for details on if they are still going or not.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.