![]() |
My first time taking pictures of a motorcycle be gentle...
Not really happy with how they came out, had a pretty sweet rolling shot but it isn't in focus enough to save and my buddy waited too long to come out so it is also noisy as hell so in the trash that goes and we learn for next time. Anyway let me know what you all think. I shot they all wait and i didn't really do any detail shots since it was kind of an impromptu shoot.
1. http://images36.fotki.com/v1181/phot...JS_8459-vi.jpg 2. http://images34.fotki.com/v1192/phot...JS_8445-vi.jpg 3. http://images33.fotki.com/v1190/phot...JS_8513-vi.jpg Blah....... |
Nice pics. I like #1, and especially like #2. In #3, i think the shadow is a bit harsh and a little distracting.
|
Yeah i was trying to be different but it ended up sucking haha what ya gonna do right.
|
I like 1 and 2...agree with blactypeR about 3
still better than anything id do |
I don't like how the entire bike is totally in focus. I think you should pick a section or object (headlight) and focus on that while the rear is slightly out of focus.
|
I like number 2. The fence and guardrail at that spot makes it tough to shoot I think. Is that George's bike?
|
#2 is real nice, i like the fence actually, the feel of the pics makes me think top gun air force base.
I feel the shadows cast by the strobes to be a bit distracting too. if you had a third I would try and use it as background fill to wash out the shadows on the pavement. |
Yeppers
|
#2 looks great Barry
|
I agree that the shadow on #3 is a bit harsh but I actually like that one the best. I don't really like the wheel turned to the side. On #3 the bike has a much nicer straighter line. If you would've shot it as low as the first 2 it would've made for a very imposing shot.
|
I like it a lot, and the lighting is perfect.
|
Quote:
The bike looks good in these Barry. I never like when there are two shadows in different directions, but conditions weren't ideal for you. #1 is my favorite in terms of composition. I think if you softened the flash on #3 (or filled from back right) it would've worked nicely. Good to see something different from two flashes at 45*. And the bike is awesome. |
Shots look good. I recently shot a bike for the first time too. Didn't have any flashes, so I just got rolling shots on the Turnpike.
This was my favorite from the bunch: http://www.blankmediagroup.com/Pictu.../pana_1024.jpg Lighting was tough. As you can see, I lost a lot of detail in the shadow areas of the bike. I think I'm going to do a dusk shot with flashes sometime. I like the look that you got with that. |
Yeah number 3 was an experiment i am not a huge fan of it as i have said. Thanks for all the comments though.
|
These are some my friend took. You might like them.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2217/...6b60f66b_b.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2317/...8d0a5450_b.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3158/...07b7297b_b.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3123/...5df84347_b.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/...749a97fd_b.jpg |
Wow that bike is crazy crazy sharp. Thanks D.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.