TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Red Bull FlugTag USA (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51234)

BMS 03-10-2008 07:01 PM

Red Bull FlugTag USA
 
This is just a feeler but, how bout a tst flyer. it be so much fun. We would be entering in the Tampa bay fl event it is July 19
here is a link to the website
http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/

TGilb2007 03-10-2008 07:11 PM

haha.... that would be pretty awesome to enter actually.

Scapegoat 03-10-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGilb2007 (Post 833270)
haha.... that would be pretty awesome to enter actually.

minus falling into the water at the end with the sharks :o

gary 03-10-2008 07:55 PM

Actually I did this many years back in Miami. It was probably the most fun I had while I was in school.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.