TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Super Clean JDM ITR Conversion. Check it out! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49374)

raceMpower95 02-10-2008 11:32 PM

Super Clean JDM ITR Conversion. Check it out!
 
Some of you may have seen my other thread of Steve's (Bsaint) white M3. After I shot his car, I shot the following car. It's an Integra RS with a JDM ITR conversion. I don't know too much more about it. The pics were shot so that the owner could submit them to a magazine. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur...p_portrait.jpg

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur...ront_angle.jpg

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur...ight_front.jpg

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur.../headlight.jpg

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur...egra/wheel.jpg

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur...ecaro_seat.jpg

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur...ring_wheel.jpg

http://www.hotfirestudios.com/pictur...a/floormat.jpg

The Captain 02-10-2008 11:42 PM

extremely clean.

james_ls 02-10-2008 11:42 PM

What magazine and how did he go about submitting them?

I love Root-Beer Integras.

ozthunder 02-10-2008 11:43 PM

I've seen it in WC I believe, nice looking car.

oneslowxa 02-10-2008 11:43 PM

sick car, where are the engine shots at?

SpEcRv9 02-10-2008 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneslowxa (Post 803641)
sick car, where are the engine shots at?

uh oh you forgot the engine bay shots :roll: magazines usually like those :lol:

seriously....clean ass car...love that color.

raceMpower95 02-11-2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_ls (Post 803638)
What magazine and how did he go about submitting them?

Not sure. I have to give him the shots still.


Quote:

Originally Posted by ozthunder (Post 803640)
I've seen it in WC I believe, nice looking car.

Yeah, that's where he's from.


Quote:

Originally Posted by oneslowxa (Post 803641)
sick car, where are the engine shots at?

The engine bay wasn't ready. We still have a few more shots to get before he submits.

james_ls 02-11-2008 12:11 AM

Can you figure out how he went about submitting?

raceMpower95 02-11-2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_ls (Post 803676)
Can you figure out how he went about submitting?

He hasn't yet. Once he does I'll let you know I guess.

james_ls 02-11-2008 12:13 AM

I appreciate it.

PhillyLS1 02-11-2008 12:16 AM

clean and original. gorgeous car.

JDLUDE99 02-11-2008 12:21 AM

i :inlove: ITR's

xEJ20x 02-11-2008 12:21 AM

Not really diggin the milky chocolate color....

raceMpower95 02-11-2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xEJ20x (Post 803691)
Not really diggin the milky chocolate color....

It's like a brownish gunmetal. It looks really sick in person.

BadassEvo 02-11-2008 12:32 AM

Very sick..love the poop brown color.

redblood05 02-11-2008 01:23 AM

i like it like chocolate. one of my fav cars.

CWBETB 02-11-2008 08:30 AM

Very Nice Teg!

rickeo 02-11-2008 01:10 PM

Awesome. Finally a Honda that has been modified tastefully and not slammed to the ground. What exactly is the point of that anyway, it looks AND handles like ****?

cmr076 02-11-2008 01:13 PM

nice pics! i <3 that color!

dragonfly2k3 02-11-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickeo (Post 804010)
Awesome. Finally a Honda that has been modified tastefully and not slammed to the ground. What exactly is the point of that anyway, it looks AND handles like ****?


it may not handel perfect, but it looks awesome.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.