TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A light i see way too much now! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4425)

S4toSTI 08-09-2005 10:18 PM

A light i see way too much now!
 
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...s/DSC00027.jpg

criz 08-09-2005 10:25 PM

ha ha, i hear that!

S4toSTI 08-09-2005 10:47 PM

ps pic is with my ne camera phone i love it so far.
http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cel..._sony_s710.jpg

criz 08-09-2005 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S4toSTI
ps pic is with my ne camera phone i love it so far.
http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cel..._sony_s710.jpg

awesome phone but too $$$ for my taste

Alex1 08-09-2005 10:57 PM

On the STI, does your fuel pumps life last less if you run it low all the time?

My fuel pump on my car takes a **** when you run it low like that, I know first hand because it doesn't prime half the time I turn the key.

criz 08-09-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex1
On the STI, does your fuel pumps life last less if you run it low all the time?

My fuel pump on my car takes a *no cursing!* when you run it low like that, I know first hand because it doesn't prime half the time I turn the key.

I dont think so... at least I haven't had any problems

S4toSTI 08-09-2005 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by criz
Quote:

Originally Posted by S4toSTI
ps pic is with my ne camera phone i love it so far.
http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cel..._sony_s710.jpg

awesome phone but too $$$ for my taste

i only paid 106 for it today

criz 08-10-2005 07:12 AM

PM'd u barry

nickmahhh 08-10-2005 07:45 AM

Re: A light i see way too much now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by S4toSTI

You should have also took a picture of your wallet with no money in it. These prices are teh worst :thumbdow:

Raven18940 08-10-2005 08:29 AM

Re: A light i see way too much now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmahhh
You should have also took a picture of your wallet with no money in it. These prices are teh worst :thumbdow:

You don't like the gas prices, don't drive. It's really not that bad. It's $8.00 a gallon in england, that's bad.

How many MPG you get in those STI's?

SmokeyBandit 08-10-2005 08:31 AM

That's why I drive a diesel.... mainly when I had a 40 mile one way commute...love the road trips... and if I take it easy... easily get 700-800 miles in a tank

nickmahhh 08-10-2005 08:39 AM

Re: A light i see way too much now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven18940
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmahhh
You should have also took a picture of your wallet with no money in it. These prices are teh worst :thumbdow:

You don't like the gas prices, don't drive. It's really not that bad. It's $8.00 a gallon in england, that's bad.

How many MPG you get in those STI's?

I dont own an STI, and I dont live in England so wtf do I care?

Raven18940 08-10-2005 09:00 AM

That was more a general question to the STi owners, but my point about England was that gas in the US is cheap cheap cheap.

nickmahhh 08-10-2005 09:05 AM

yeah i know, europe is like 5 bucks a liter. now thats crazy sh1t! thats why they ride their bikes or have very tiny cars. :driving:

S4toSTI 08-10-2005 11:19 AM

15 gallon tank when i push it and driving stupid maybe 200 if i am driving t work and driving like a human 260

Raven18940 08-10-2005 12:13 PM

Holy moly, that's about as bad as the jeep wrangler I used to drive, 16 mpg. My car gets 19 on a bad day. :lol:

Aaron 08-10-2005 12:45 PM

A/C off, sane highway speeds, no city: 24mpg
A/C on, sane highway speeds, no city: 21.5mpg
A/C off, sane highway speeds, little city, toll booth blasts: 22mpg
A/C on, sane highway speeds, little city, toll booth blasts: 20mpg
A/C off, lots of city: 19mpg
Worst to date: City + AutoX: 16mpg

Thats my best unofficial data gathering.

nickmahhh 08-10-2005 02:10 PM

I thought i saw on TV that its better for the air to be on then your windows down. apparently you just proved them wrong

S4toSTI 08-10-2005 02:17 PM

windows open is a big killer thats alot of drag...

side not don't believe everything u see on tv.

nickmahhh 08-10-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S4toSTI
windows open is a big killer thats alot of drag...

side not don't believe everything u see on tv.

wait you confused me. windows down and a lot of drag is bad right? thats what kills the gas mileage, correct? cause thats what i heard on tv


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.