TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   10/21/07 Maple Grove HT Meet Pics (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43071)

Danronian 10-22-2007 02:43 PM

10/21/07 Maple Grove HT Meet Pics
 
Lets see some! I went, took a few, but not many at all. I know there must be others who took more.

My friend's JDM Type R swapped 4dr SE Integra.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/IMG_0992.jpg

His tall tall shifter:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/IMG_0991.jpg

Pearl's girl's integra:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/IMG_1001.jpg

Didn't even take any of my ground-scraper...oh well.

Lets see if anyone else took pics!

Honduh 10-22-2007 11:38 PM

Damn it I was just about to start a thread for this myself.

Anyway heres my pics. I was in the black 93 da with the tan/green valve cover and beat up c/f lip.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1224.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1225.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1228.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1216.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1217.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1351.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1352.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1219.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1220.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1222.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1223.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1236.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1234.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1231.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1233.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1230.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1237.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1238.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1240.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1241.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1242.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1243.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1244.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1245.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1246.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1247.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1250.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1251.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1252.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1253.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1259.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1258.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1260.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1257.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1256.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1255.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1254.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1268.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1267.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1266.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1264.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1262.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1261.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1270.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1271.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1273.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1274.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1275.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1277.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1282.jpg

Honduh 10-22-2007 11:39 PM

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1295.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1291.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1293.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1288.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1289.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1285.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1283.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1306.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1303.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1302.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1301.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1300.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1298.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1297.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1308.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1265.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1310.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1311.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1313.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1314.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1315.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1316.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1317.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1318.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1322.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1323.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1324.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1325.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1326.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1327.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1328.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1329.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1333.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1334.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1335.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1336.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1338.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1339.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1340.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1342.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1343.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1347.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1348.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_1349.jpg


Hope you guys like them!

dt98gsr 10-23-2007 12:05 AM

HT thread x2. Anyways It was a good meet and nice too see so many people make it out, and nice to cruise around the corner to get some SOnic on our way home!

Just one question, why is Brian rockin' the super tall shifter in the Teg??? For Auto-X's?

Honduh 10-23-2007 12:07 AM

H-T thread without the bull****.

CWBETB 10-23-2007 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honduh (Post 700028)
H-T thread without the bull****.

Finally :P

Thanks everyone who came out, 240 cars now thats impressive :mrgreen:

cburwell 10-23-2007 08:54 AM

What happened to the black S2000

PaleDSM 10-23-2007 09:04 AM

I was wondering the same about the S2k.


Some really clean cars showed.

Bobert540 10-23-2007 11:13 AM

That sand color eg is ugly. I see that thing all the time in kutztown, it looks like he roller painted it or somethin....

jc8889 10-23-2007 11:33 AM

Nice turnout.

dt98gsr 10-23-2007 03:10 PM

Workin' on my pics, they shoud be up later today!

Danronian 10-23-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dt98gsr (Post 700025)
Just one question, why is Brian rockin' the super tall shifter in the Teg??? For Auto-X's?

Yup. He actually said the throw is a little longer, but since the shifter weighs so much, it shifts a lot smoother, and it keeps your hand real close to the steering wheels. I was thinking of making a taller one just to out-do him... :wink: :lol:

Blkmax 10-23-2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dt98gsr (Post 700507)
Workin' on my pics, they shoud be up later today!

nice meeting you man, your car is looking good.

dt98gsr 10-24-2007 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danronian (Post 700762)
Yup. He actually said the throw is a little longer, but since the shifter weighs so much, it shifts a lot smoother, and it keeps your hand real close to the steering wheels. I was thinking of making a taller one just to out-do him... :wink: :lol:


Haha, do it!

yeah I would imagine because its longer the throw is longer but at the same time you have much more leverage therefor making it easier.

I saw Brian walking around but I actually didn't get a chance to say hello, Idk if he'll even remember me from Team-Integra meets, when i used to own my GSR.
Anyways, when did he do the swap?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blkmax (Post 700998)
nice meeting you man, your car is looking good.

Nice meeting you too man, I hardly know any car guys over in PA. And your car was lookin' good too man, any plans for it?

CWBETB 10-24-2007 09:56 AM

The thing that sucks about running a car meet......I didnt get to talk to hardly any people! :( I think I talked to about 5 all day, how sad is that, some really nice rides to

james_ls 10-24-2007 12:02 PM

Looks like a good turnout.

I'm with everyone else...whats the deal with that black S2000?

ketchup! 10-24-2007 01:57 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zR4YSCOlVHA

Danronian 10-24-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dt98gsr (Post 701413)
Haha, do it!

yeah I would imagine because its longer the throw is longer but at the same time you have much more leverage therefor making it easier.

I saw Brian walking around but I actually didn't get a chance to say hello, Idk if he'll even remember me from Team-Integra meets, when i used to own my GSR.
Anyways, when did he do the swap?

He did the "R" swap a few months ago. My friend Matt (loserkidwac on here
) gave him a hand with it since I don't think Brian has ever really done that kind of work before. His old LS motor is actually in my old integra now, boosted, with a peakboost kit on it with the new owner.

Vypurr 10-24-2007 02:14 PM

So what happened to the S2k?

Loserkidwac 10-24-2007 02:40 PM

Nice pics wish I would have took some pics...wish I would have brought the CRX up it would have looked good next to al the other multi-color cars, lol jk...

Dan thanks for getting a goofy ass picture of me next to Brian's Car


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.