TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Soundin Right Car Club Lookin For New Members (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42548)

07phillysi 10-11-2007 03:11 PM

Soundin Right Car Club Lookin For New Members
 
SOUNDIN RIGHT CAR CLUB IS LOOKIN FOR NEW FACES/MEMBERS FOR OUR CREW.

Were lookin for ppl that are real about racing, the car club atmosphere, meets, car show/events, and just like being apart of something great...

we currently dnt have a web page but we have a site u can get at us on... myspace.com/soundinright

We have our club sponsored by JDM MOTORSPORTS and SCTUNED.COM...

Our Club Mostly Consists Of 03-07 Civic Si's, 03-06 Rsx Type S's, We Might Have A STI Join Us Plus A S2000... Let Me Know If Ur Intrested Were Located All Around The Philadelphia Area

sleepersatty99 10-11-2007 03:15 PM

what about saturns? even though mine isnt really tuned yet. but hopefully buy the spring it will be done

sleeperstyle 10-11-2007 07:06 PM

yo im so down. i got a b16 hatch, jdm tails and intake plus short shifter, stock steelies so it's a sleeper (hence the name). savin up for a twin turbo kit. should be sick, some guy had one runnin 9's so i'll probably run 9's with it.

lownslow95 10-11-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeperstyle (Post 689508)
yo im so down. i got a b16 hatch, jdm tails and intake plus short shifter, stock steelies so it's a sleeper (hence the name). savin up for a twin turbo kit. should be sick, some guy had one runnin 9's so i'll probably run 9's with it.

on a honda???:screwy:

ScubaSteve 10-11-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96integraLS (Post 689523)
on a honda???:screwy:

my guess is it was sarcasm

Vypurr 10-11-2007 08:37 PM

I don't think you are gonna get many responses from this site...Since we are kinda a whole car community already?

alwaysinboost 10-11-2007 08:50 PM

yo, if you let geo's metros in I'll join. I have a lot of custom stuff done and the car is pretty fast because its light. I'm saving up for a twin turbo system.

ozthunder 10-11-2007 08:54 PM

lol, this is rediculous.

Vypurr 10-11-2007 09:18 PM

I think I am gonna put a twin turbo kit on my Ford Taurus. Its a 3.0L V6, so it should probably produce around 400whp. Once I am done, I will join.

NOPSTNS 10-11-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypurr (Post 689716)
I think I am gonna put a twin turbo kit on my Ford Taurus. Its a 3.0L V6, so it should probably produce around 400whp. Once I am done, I will join.

sorry dude its been done.

ever hear of the noble m12? yeah, u fail!

and we already got a mad tyte jdm club, its those guys from north philly who hard parkin it all day long at the freshworks meets, they dont have any hoods bc thats way too much weight so they dont drive with them to show off thier 1.6l vtechk sohc.

what was the name of their club? they have a myspace too, seems they got new competition now!

ozthunder 10-11-2007 11:13 PM

Dude..Street Outlawz vs Soundin Right..

Vypurr 10-12-2007 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOPSTNS (Post 689839)
sorry dude its been done.

ever hear of the noble m12? yeah, u fail!

and we already got a mad tyte jdm club, its those guys from north philly who hard parkin it all day long at the freshworks meets, they dont have any hoods bc thats way too much weight so they dont drive with them to show off thier 1.6l vtechk sohc.

what was the name of their club? they have a myspace too, seems they got new competition now!

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/images/...o_215320_7.jpg
http://www.northwestpublicautoauctio...aurus%20SE.jpg

I fail to see the similarities? :bigeek:

ozthunder 10-12-2007 12:43 AM

Yea I dunno either..

dragonfly2k3 10-12-2007 12:50 AM

aights y0z. Im currently working on swapping a v12 triple turbo system into my hatch. Should run somewhere in the 3s or so at about 400. let me know if thatz f4st enough.

Vypurr 10-12-2007 02:12 AM

Honestly, to compete on the streets these days, your car needs to bend the space time continuum and run somewhere near a -5. But to do that, you are gonna need atleast 500whp. Just hook up some NOS that should give you the boost you need.

SleeperGoat 10-12-2007 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypurr (Post 690045)
Honestly, to compete on the streets these days, your car needs to bend the space time continuum and run somewhere near a -5. But to do that, you are gonna need atleast 500whp. Just hook up some NOS that should give you the boost you need.

Best Reply yet cant stop laughing. Dont forget your Flux Capacitor once you hit 88 which should be no prob with the NOS your GONE.

NOPSTNS 10-12-2007 07:22 AM

duh will, the noble m12 uses fords duratec 3.0l v6 and puts a twin turbo setup on it, thats where i was going....add the flux capacitor and ur golden

CHAOS 10-12-2007 07:37 AM

now now guys, we dont know that this club isnt legit... lets give them the benefit of a doubt..


no im not interested.

ThinkEvo2007 10-12-2007 03:33 PM

my flux compasitor just got supercharged. taking me back to 1985 in no time. now who wants to run a 1/4 mile againest that? any takers?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.