TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Penns LAnding Area Restaurants... (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40646)

ITSTOCK 09-08-2007 01:37 PM

Penns LAnding Area Restaurants...
 
What are some good restaurants by Penns Landing that fall in the $100-$200 range for two (including a couple drinks, less money is better, but worse food/service isn't)?

I can't really find prices on line, but when I went to Moshulu 2 years ago it was over $300 for the two of us, and I'm not looking to spend that much again (although it was worth it).

We like all kinds of food. So lets hear some recommendations!

Thanks
Steve

lownslow95 09-08-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK (Post 655048)
What are some good restaurants by Penns Landing that fall in the $100-$200 range for two (including a couple drinks, less money is better, but worse food/service isn't)?

I can't really find prices on line, but when I went to Moshulu 2 years ago it was over $300 for the two of us, and I'm not looking to spend that much again (although it was worth it).

We like all kinds of food. So lets hear some recommendations!

Thanks
Steve

their goes my suggestion :roll:

9 Ball 09-08-2007 01:50 PM

The Chart House - check the prices.

Last time I has there (been 2 summers) I spent just under 100 bucks for two.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.