TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Is Your Company Hiring? (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40479)

Charged SVTF 09-05-2007 05:45 PM

Is Your Company Hiring?
 
I am currently making only $400/week salary at a used car dealership. The owner is selling the lot which is leaving me at the curb. Could happen tomorrow for all I know, and the owners do not have a position for me to fulfill in his wholesale branch. I have been searching for jobs and its official, I cannot find a job to save my life. What's worse, I work 6 days a week with Sunday my day off. It is hard for me to go to local companies and make some kind of impression. So before I get further into debt with school loans, I decided to make a quick post.

I am willing to relocate within the Tri-State area. I graduated this past May with a Bachelors in Marketing. I need a minimum annual salary of $35,000 to start. I am hardworking, creative, and at my best under pressure.

It shouldn't have been this hard, but apparently the job market is suffering in the Philadelphia Region. It also has become even more difficult since the job search process has become so impersonal with the use of online Company boards to post resumes. It has become extremely difficult to accompany your resume with a personality and to stand out from the crowd of Resumes and Cover Letters.

So through the Focus World...Do you have any networking within Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations fields?

MPowerKai 09-05-2007 07:16 PM

It's not just in the philly region, it's all over the tri-state. Right now it seems like you need a pretty good resume or you need to be in a specialized field. Good luck.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.