TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   death to chase manhatten bank ... RANT (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40449)

On Sale 09-05-2007 10:08 AM

death to chase manhatten bank ... RANT
 
Ok so listen to this ****.

Rents due today.
Car payments due today.

Car payments are automatic withdraw from my checking account.

Rent = $250 a month.
Car Payment = $389 a month (yes i have horrible credit i know)


Sooo, i was kind enough to tell chase, over the phone, to take out (2) months worth of payments. totaling $778 dollars. I was trying to stay on top of things.

Well, rents due today. I go to WaWa and get an account balance. Lucky me! I have -$584.

How may you ask? Did i become broke, and lose a ton of money.

**** i was asking the same question. So next was a trip to commerce bank. My lovely bank that i hate.

So i walk in, and go to a desk. I tell the lady i should have about $500 in the bank. She tells me im negative $584 dollars. Seems Chas Manhatten was so kind as to take 4 payments out. A few bucks short of $1,600 dollars.

So now im negative. Rents due. The money wont be back into my account until tomarrow, if i dont pay my rent by 5pm today i get a huge fine. %20 of the total rent, my room mate is super pissed. I have no gas, no money, and im hungry lol. This is the worst day of my life ever.

So now im off to call chase manhatten and hopefully have the immigrant i talked to a week ago fired, for taking out 4 payments instead of 2 and for ruining my day/week.

CHAOS 09-05-2007 10:15 AM

wow man, **** that.. i hate banks.

Buster 09-05-2007 10:19 AM

You ever notice that customer service is always some guy named Akbar who cant speak very good english! it makes no sense.

Snoozie 09-05-2007 10:20 AM

That sucks John! Sorry to hear, but things always get better. You sound like Keith did about a month ago.

One Q though....your rent is only $500/month?

On Sale 09-05-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 651243)
You ever notice that customer service is always some guy named Akbar who cant speak very good english! it makes no sense.

exactly, and since when did 2 mean 4. god, this screwed me over so freakin bad dude.

On Sale 09-05-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 651244)
That sucks John! Sorry to hear, but things always get better. You sound like Keith did about a month ago.

One Q though....your rent is only $500/month?

no its 250. im lucky. haha. i pay utilities and stuff too. but those arnt due for about 2 weeks thank god.

Snoozie 09-05-2007 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by On Sale (Post 651248)
no its 250. im lucky. haha. i pay utilities and stuff too. but those arnt due for about 2 weeks thank god.

Right, but isnt that just for half? Meaning that ur rent (total between you and your roomate) is $500? I just didnt realize that those apartments were so cheap!

Buster 09-05-2007 10:27 AM

Great now you got her thinking again lol

On Sale 09-05-2007 10:28 AM

not its about 975. lol. i got lucky and only have to pay 250. i pay comcast which is 149.99 a month.


whats even worse is the fact that i hate to carry cash unless nesc. i ALWAYS use my debit card. so im screwed. not even a $20 to hold me over til tomarrow haha. Ramen noodles FTL!

Snoozie 09-05-2007 10:29 AM

Oh ok lol. Back to how banks suck........

Buster 09-05-2007 10:31 AM

I like my commerce! better then Wachovia, they wach nothing. I lost 1700 because of them.

On Sale 09-05-2007 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 651261)
I like my commerce! better then Wachovia, they wach nothing. I lost 1700 because of them.

ouch. wanna share. this is a "rant about your bank thread" lol.

Buster 09-05-2007 10:35 AM

Chistmas last year had to wait because for the second time wachovia allowed someone to steal my info (they claimed it was their fault, their system wasnt secure) so they guy bought a boat. Obviously a small one but still a friggin boat. I felt so bad for susie, it was like the worst christmas for her and I could do nothing because I had nothing.

On Sale 09-05-2007 10:37 AM

holy **** man. did u ever get it back?

p.s. - about 9 months ago someone stole my identity and had a cingular and nextel account (mind u have had tmobile since 04), both totaling over $2k, i am still fighting it, thats why my credit is poop. that, and this was my first car loan.

Buster 09-05-2007 10:44 AM

I got the money back, on like the 22 of december, try finding presents then.

Z3R0 09-05-2007 10:45 AM

"The Bank" FTW...eff all of that I would have drove my ass to the bank.

On Sale 09-05-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z3R0 (Post 651279)
"The Bank" FTW...eff all of that I would have drove my ass to the bank.

its chase manhatten, i dont even know if they have one around here. i should check that out and go there right now and demand my ****in cash back.

Z3R0 09-05-2007 10:51 AM

Well The Bank is a Fulton Finantial company so I guess any other Fulton company is probably good too.

Barry'z (NJ) 09-05-2007 10:55 AM

I rarely use "Customer Disservice". I do 99.9% of my banking on-line and I just tell the bank to send how much and when via computer.

You should look into doing the same. It's like that "Telephone" game, the less people involved in a transaction the better.

P. S. My bank is VitrualBank, no brick-n-mortar branches, internet banking FTW.

lownslow95 09-05-2007 12:35 PM

i have two bank accounts, one ING, which is solely mine, and 2nd, i have sovereign bank, which me and my dad have. sense i am off at college, and currently not working, he puts money in it when ever something comes up that i need, or he will just automatically put money in the account ever so often. i had a commerce bank account, wich i absoultly hated. they just randomly shut my account down with out me knowing and telling me that. i chewed there asses out for a while, while someone else opend it back up.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.