TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   2nd annual huge honda meet in Media, PA (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3773)

igo4bmx 07-18-2005 09:09 AM

2nd annual huge honda meet in Media, PA
 
For those interested

When:
Sunday July 24th 2005
Where:
Ridley Creek State Park
1023 Sycamore Mills Rd.
Media, PA 19063-4398
Time: 12 - 4

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1237312

Keep in mind last year's meet had about 70-80 cars show up
I believe they're collecting a couple bucks from people, b/c we will be cooking burgers and ****, so if you want to eat, please chip in a coupld bucks...

TalonTsi97 07-18-2005 04:36 PM

I am trying to go with my friend who has a integra. I have been keeping up with the thread on H-T. Hopefully i will be able to make it, it looks like a good meet.
Where are you guys meeting up around here again to caravan?

igo4bmx 07-18-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalonTsi97
I am trying to go with my friend who has a integra. I have been keeping up with the thread on H-T. Hopefully i will be able to make it, it looks like a good meet.
Where are you guys meeting up around here again to caravan?

im coming straight from a bachelor party /weekend (prolly hungover) and heading straight there....
u may want to post about caravanning

TalonTsi97 07-18-2005 10:25 PM

I remember the guy Raunch said somethign about meeting up local but i forget exactly where and dont feel like reading threw all those pages again. If i do go i will keep a eye out for you.

igo4bmx 07-18-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalonTsi97
I remember the guy Raunch said somethign about meeting up local but i forget exactly where and dont feel like reading threw all those pages again. If i do go i will keep a eye out for you.

did u meet me this past thurs?
if not im the big azn dude
anyways maurice (raunch) and i were talking... looking to meet around cottman and castor..
im coming from all the way west so i don't think im meeting him

TalonTsi97 07-19-2005 11:46 AM

I know who you are. I know you have seen me. I was one of the kids who came up to you and Wil(white 1g eclipse) and was joking about you racing a GST.

igo4bmx 07-19-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalonTsi97
I know who you are. I know you have seen me. I was one of the kids who came up to you and Wil(white 1g eclipse) and was joking about you racing a GST.

ahhh awesome :thumbup:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.