TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   SCCA Auto-X at Northampton CC on July 31st (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3597)

TROLL 07-13-2005 10:36 AM

SCCA Auto-X at Northampton CC on July 31st
 
As many of you know, I went to an Auto-X last weekend with S4toSTi and Stephasaurus and it was incredibly fun... Just wanted to let everyone know about the next one coming up...
bryan

TST members going:
TROLL
S4toSTi
CoolBlue01
teh dirt
sisforsurfing
ggmr610

who else???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
copied from www.phillyscca.com

Hosting Organization(s) Philadelphia Region SCCA
Event Type Autocross / Solo
Event Date(s) 31-Jul-2005
Event Description/
Schedule 1st Session:
*1st session starts with a mandatory meeting at 9:30 AM
*Suggested arrival time- 7:30 AM
* Registration and course opens for walking around 8:00am
* Registration closes 9:00am
* Tech closes at 9:15am
* Novice Walk at 9:20am and sporadically throughout the morning
* First car off 10:00am

2nd Session:
*2nd session starts with a mandatory meeting about 12:45 PM
*Suggested arrival time- 11:00 AM
* Registration opens around 10:30 AM
* Registration closes 12:00 PM
* Tech closes at 12:30 PM
* First car off 1:00 PM

There will be a 30-minute break between AM and PM sessions to allow for walk throughs, gridding of PM cars, lunch, etc. There will be no walk throughs between heats, only between sessions.

Heat 1 - STX, SS, AS, BS, CS, ES, All Prepared Classes
Heat 2 - SM, SM2, ASP, BSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP
Heat 3 - FS, GS, HS, PRO, All Mod Classes,
Heat 4 - STS, STS2, STX2, STU, DS, Ladies, F125, Karts

Entry: $25 dollars for SCCA Members, $35 for non-SCCA members
Event Location Northampton CC
City Bethlehem
State or Province PA
Postal/Zip Code 18020

Driving Directions From North, East or West: Find your best route to Rt. 22. Take the Rt. 191 exit. At end of ramp, turn right onto Rt. 191 north. One tenth of a mile from the exit ramp, turn RIGHT onto Brodhead Road (before the Brodhead Road stoplight). Follow Brodhead until you come to a stop sign, turn right onto Hecktown Road. Proceed past the Hecktown Road Entrance and turn left onto Green Pond Road. The entrance to the Gates Center will be on your left.

Maximum Entries 200

Registration Deadline 28-Jul-2005 Entries must be received prior to the registration deadline.

Online Registration Register Online Now!

Registrar Email cac3780@gmail.com

S4toSTI 07-13-2005 10:51 AM

No pussying out this time guys it was fun go this time

Sincere 07-15-2005 10:14 AM

i think i will be pushing my trip to the shore back a day for this one.. :thumbup: i mean it right up the street i kinda have to go.

S4toSTI 07-15-2005 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincere
i think i will be pushing my trip to the shore back a day for this one.. :thumbup: i mean it right up the street i kinda have to go.

Matt just register so you get a spot even if you don't come it doens't cost anything to register now.

PaleDSM 07-15-2005 01:31 PM

Were you at the auto-x at Etown last weekend Troll?

S4toSTI 07-18-2005 03:04 PM

Troll when you see this start a list of tst memebers going if you would like

272sWrx 07-18-2005 03:10 PM

i can go to this.

S4toSTI 07-18-2005 03:38 PM

SIGN up everyone

S4toSTI 07-18-2005 04:24 PM

Pete signed up at the party too as did charles

teh DIRT 07-18-2005 06:14 PM

wow, your right. i did.
-pete

S4toSTI 07-18-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teh DIRT
wow, your right. i did.
-pete

Yeah i was sober remember mr 11k emails

teh DIRT 07-19-2005 02:51 AM

haha thats me

criz 07-24-2005 09:44 AM

i'm 50 50 on this... not sure if I want to run the car hard 2 days in the row (crab run on sat)
===============================

What session are you guys signed up for? I hope session 2 because otherwise we have to be there at 7:30am for the first one!

stephasaurusREX 07-24-2005 09:27 PM

hey bryan I can't go, I said I really wanted to go (and strongly encourage everyone else to go), but I'm working till 1pm that day. I really wanted to try my new springs, but it's probably for the best cause I can't afford new tires. :(

S4toSTI 07-24-2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephasaurusREX
hey bryan I can't go, I said I really wanted to go (and strongly encourage everyone else to go), but I'm working till 1pm that day. I really wanted to try my new springs, but it's probably for the best cause I can't afford new tires. :(

Awww you will be missed.. maybe next time.

92dxman 07-25-2005 05:31 PM

SCCA Auto-X at Northampton CC on July 31st
 
If you can't make it to Northampton CC on Sunday, The North Jersey region is holding an event at Englishtown Raceway on Saturday the 30th. There is always a small number of cars at North Jersey region events so you get alot more runs in (typically minimum of 8). Check out www.autox4u.com. That is a website that is dedicated to autocross and there is a complete schedule of every region in the area and their events.

sisforsurfing 07-25-2005 05:44 PM

I really want to go, but I am an awful, awful driver. Maybe...

92dxman 07-25-2005 09:54 PM

SCCA Auto-X at Northampton CC on July 31st
 
It doesn't matter how bad of a driver you are really. Autox actually can make you a better driver. I say just come out, see how ya do and have some fun!

sisforsurfing 07-25-2005 11:48 PM

Yeah i was thinking that... I'll probably come and make a fool of myself, but it seems fun. Count me in.

TROLL 07-26-2005 01:45 AM

nice, you'll have a blast and you'll fit in just fine. at the last one you really paid attention to the guys turning awesome times, but you dont really pay too much attention to those running average to above average times. so just go out there and focus on the course, not anyone who is watching you.
bryan
p.s. 92dx, will you be there with us?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.