TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spotted! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   mike94TT (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29988)

turbo4g63 03-12-2007 05:52 PM

mike94TT
 
saw you on 202 south this afternoon in your yellow/greenish stealth tt....no offense, but you gotta do something about that color man...for the love of god do the car some justice and have it painted black, or something

CHAOS 03-12-2007 06:29 PM

haha thats actually a really rare stock color.

ToTheIX's 03-12-2007 07:13 PM

true that,

Mike94TT 03-13-2007 06:48 PM

It is not GREEN, you people are all the same. It's a little faded since it's 13 years old but you've gotta love the way it shimmers when the sun hits it on a nice afternoon...but yeah, I am gonna do something with it eventually. Like get it repainted the same color.

*edit* Just to clarify, it's "Pearl Yellow" :roll:

SupraJDS 03-13-2007 06:50 PM

I like the color =)

Mike94TT 03-13-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupraJDS (Post 479616)
I like the color =)

We have a winner. :banana: You guys are gonna be jealous when it smells like bananas after I wax it.

ToTheIX's 03-13-2007 08:42 PM

it wont smell as good as my grape tires

Mike94TT 03-13-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToTheIX's (Post 479718)
it wont smell as good as my grape tires

:screwy:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.