![]() |
Now this is how you order.. ( might be old)
|
hahaha .
|
hahaha i love the guy taking the order. uhh can you repeat that i only got double cheeseburger. lol
|
haha good ****.
|
CRISPY
roooflllllll i bet that made the mcdonalds workers night |
hahaha
|
haha, "can you throw it down again please" Its amazing how something that ****ing stupid these days can make you famous
|
LOL this is a few months old but still good. still makes me laugh.
|
"....Big Mac?"
|
I love that.
Still doesn't get old. |
Stupid but funny, I laughed.
|
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
|
i have been in the process of trying to reenact this with a few people. anyone want in??
|
I think it's funny that the only thing they can do is the rap. When the lady challenges them they all stop like morons and just sit there.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.