![]() |
Speed cameras all down 202
Does anyone know what these stupid cameras are for? I can only assume they are speed cameras so that PA can rape people for more money, but I wonder if they will be used for anything else. If you go down 202, the entire way you will see $40,000 cameras on a big pole every god damn mile. What a joke...there you have it guys, these are what our fines pay for. So we can get more tickets. :roll:
|
thats gay!
|
at first i thought they were cameras for the news ppl to tell how traffic is.
but i then thought again and i realized it could be for the cops to use. i dunno for a fact, buts i'd like to know wat its really for. |
TAKE THEM DOWN. Spray paint the lenses.
|
What parts?
|
Quote:
|
they're probably for speeders, so don't test it though by speeding by them.
|
They are closed circuit traffic cameras for PennDOT, the cops don't monitor them.
http://www.us202.com/Pages/proj%20description/index.htm |
^^^^^
Correct. The cameras on 202 and 309 are not being monitored at this time. I can't tell you how I know but lets just say they inoperable. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.