TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Jc8889 now wins dancer of the month (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23711)

Gorilla Unit 33 11-22-2006 01:06 AM

Jc8889 now wins dancer of the month
 
he has some sweet dance moves check him out...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJS8kOxb-IU

jc8889 11-22-2006 02:37 AM

Dude you were there, sweet I was afraid noone taped my moves.

SexyDSM95 11-22-2006 02:49 AM

That so doesn't look like the guy who grabbed me at the Lagoona...

antlip 11-22-2006 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc8889 (Post 371241)
Dude you were there, sweet I was afraid noone taped my moves.

you got the nicest set of man boobs ever

eviltalon 11-22-2006 10:39 AM

Hahahahahahahahaha. Who says asain white guys can't dance.

jc8889 11-22-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyDSM95 (Post 371245)
That so doesn't look like the guy who grabbed me at the Lagoona...


I told you I was drunk, I didnt mean to grab your.....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.