![]() |
What happens when you let 2 mk1 kids drive your S4 from NY to Seattle?
|
haha thats great
|
thats awesome. i've been in a 15 passanger van with 8 other people all the way out to southdakota. you seem some pretty interesting things on the drive. haha the greatest had to be the corn palace. i'm sure we would of done more than sleep if we had cool tape like that
|
that was seriously one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... cause thats the same **** id do... less vandalism than me but still fun.
|
that was awesome.. and orginal.. and **** hope that painting tape didnt mess up any of the paint..
|
road trips are a blast
|
Holy crap that was long. They did an amazing job taping the car, I should have them come tape my car before my next track day LOLO
|
that was more of the more entertaining things i've read. i was waiting for a car to be totalled or something of the sort but this was incredible.
|
haha..that must have taken forever to do, the tape is cut perfectly around all the badges, im a fan of the license plate too
|
Reminds me of being on a skate tour. Except we had fireworks and a huge van :mrgreen:
|
awesome tape job, I'd love to do a cross country trip in the wagon some day. :)
|
LoL thats friggin CLASSIC!!
|
holy jeez you can't be serious.
The tape is pure genious. what a road trip. |
thats great...i wanna tape my car
|
lol.. That was funny.. Looks like they had fun.. I want to take a road trip now..lol
|
I'm so doing that this summer whos with me?
|
thats awesome.....gotta have some fun when your driving cross country
|
i wouldnt be surprised if u see a taped car at the meet next week
|
HaHa.....I serously gonna tape my hatch tommorow. I wana find some differnt colors though. Maybe blue and yellow....Spoon hatch!!!!!!
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.