TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   SRT4mation/SRT-4 owners Annual Memorial Weekend meet (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148)

hozay09 05-17-2005 03:46 PM

SRT4mation/SRT-4 owners Annual Memorial Weekend meet
 
I dont know for sure if anyone has brought this to any of your attention but on Sunday May 29th, we will be holdinga HUGE SRT meet in Long Island NY and everyone is more then welcome to attend. I am scheduling a convoy for anyone from NJ or PA who wish to travel with us that sunday morning. If any of you guys are interested in coming and tagging along, you are ALL more then welcome to do so. I've enclosed a link to convoy info and also a link discussing the meet. We are expecting well over 100++ SRT's to be there plus other cars as well. Any questions at all, feel free to contact me :thumbup:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142086

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/show...mp;postcount=3

hozay09 05-17-2005 06:56 PM

quick bump

Vypurr 05-19-2005 09:21 AM

I'll be there! Anyone who wants to go, you can talk to me tonight at Absolute Steaks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.