![]() |
Just got home...
And the guy who is delivering the newspapers almost got some stealth ninja hebrew styled walking towards my door as i am. Either way those guys are kinda shady at 435am. Either way he lived and so did i so all is well. TST insomniacs reppin in hard tonight. I really don't know what this post is about but it is last and i get alittlse :screwy: .
|
locked...
how much to be a mod? |
please don't make useless posts, ****sucker :rofl:
|
Dude, I used to be a paper man, I did some shady things...
Sidenote, one morning I heard my dog start barking at like 4:30 in the morning and I look outside and there was a green explorer parked next to my car in the street. I jump outta bed yell to my Dad "Somebody is breaking into my car..." and jet out the door. I run outside and theres the paper lady about to drop a newspaper. hahaha, we scared her ****less. |
hahahahahaa unbelieveable. lol BTW loving the avatar, lol.
|
Yea, some guy kept pulling into our driveway at 430 in the morning and flash his lights then leave. He was quite terrified when he was confronted. Turned out to be the newspaper delivery guy.
|
i have a funny newspaper story -
one night a friend and i were coming home from a bar, late, and DRUNK... my apt was on the 3rd floor, and so we had climbed the last flight and were heading towards my door when a newspaper came sailing over the railing. so gives me a look and proceeded to throw it back! omg we were rolling. poor delivery person- i reflected later and felt really bad, but at the time it was hilarious! |
lol wow u guys are seriously crazy
|
yea i have jumped outa bed many a nights worried my car was getting stolen when it turned out to be a paper
and my friggin dog insists on barking EVERY night around 4:30-5 when they come. i mean every night, so i wake up from it ... one of these beating er i mean nights the dog will learn. |
< ex-paperboy :supz:
|
EX PAPER BOY HERE, best job i rode my bike so i got exercise great pay and great tips and u only work for a half an hour, bad part too early
|
Quote:
|
I delivered the Intelligencer for almost 4 years back in middle and high school. Being a nightowl and getting up early don't mix well. My sleeping habits are still catching up. Occasionally now, I sub a route that includes the New York Times, The Post, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and a couple Asian papers. The big downfall is having the one guy in the middle of the route who insists of having his paper delivered to his doorstep when all the other ones are cool with it in the driveway. People out on the road back off of me when they see papers flying out the windows!!
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.