TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The 4th Annual Ridley Creek State Park BBQ & Picnic Photos! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127679)

SteveSolara 10-14-2012 11:08 PM

The 4th Annual Ridley Creek State Park BBQ & Picnic Photos!
 
Photos For the 4th annual Ridley Creek Park BBQ Meet! Please guys if you could, Like, Share, and Tag anyone you know. Thanks! Enjoy.

SN|Photography

http://just.razzi.me/photos/821258/cfd105e.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821259/3fa46ad.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821260/b624025.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821261/56c0cf8.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821262/12eb7a8.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821263/7c88a2e.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821264/e4bf222.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821265/1810a9a.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821266/6ab39a8.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821267/3cca1aa.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821268/6c47f5a.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821269/a963dce.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821270/029069b.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821271/9977985.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821272/a01103b.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821273/64af9da.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821274/4ff0594.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821275/dacd29c.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821277/b82b363.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821278/1a799f6.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821279/0825e71.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821280/e08a779.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821281/48f82ef.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821282/ba5a2ff.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821283/ecf63cf.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821284/50018a5.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821285/38c7f7f.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821313/1581637.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821314/1881300.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821315/7993248.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821316/48c67e7.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821317/3efb10a.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821319/3caca24.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821320/c674877.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821321/3760627.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821322/ececfce.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821323/1fcbc07.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821492/cfa1666.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821494/5c8f380.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821497/33c2ee6.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821498/44157c4.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821499/5899931.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821500/feba7c4.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821501/bdf7f6c.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821502/2823a81.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821504/b1278f0.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821506/6ba012f.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821507/a548ddf.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821508/18a3ba0.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821510/71f269a.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821511/b4752ac.jpg
http://just.razzi.me/photos/821513/9e2e262.jpg

Shipman 10-14-2012 11:23 PM

Really looks like a great turnout, wish I could have made it but I got stuck working a double. All the cars and pics look nice except that weak ass limited STi

2g Talon 10-15-2012 12:05 AM

Wish I could have made it out too, the talon is still waiting on an SAFC2 to show up next week :(

hopefully the weather will hold out for another month or so and i'll be able to catch you guys at the next fast of W.C meet.

AWD GS 10-15-2012 06:07 AM

nice pics!

SteveSolara 10-15-2012 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AWD GS (Post 2173224)
nice pics!

Thanks!

Brianb351 10-15-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shipman (Post 2173192)
Really looks like a great turnout, wish I could have made it but I got stuck working a double. All the cars and pics look nice except that weak ass limited STi

It was a good time. Wish you had made it. My car always looks so much better parked next to yours.

Shipman 10-15-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianb351 (Post 2173252)
It was a good time. Wish you had made it. My car always looks so much better parked next to yours.

Lol, I got frozen the night before so they made me work 16 hours and not get done until 8am. Then I had to be back at 4pm, but I really did wanna go

05GT 10-15-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianb351 (Post 2173252)
It was a good time. Wish you had made it. My car always looks so much better parked next to yours.

Hey now! It looked good where it was at lol.

Good to meet you there Brian.

Zaior 10-15-2012 12:57 PM

I really like the picture of the flat black bike with red wheels

Mishimoto 10-15-2012 05:22 PM

Awesome shots! Thanks

SteveSolara 10-15-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mishimoto (Post 2173369)
Awesome shots! Thanks

Thanks!!:mrgreen:

Griffter 10-15-2012 10:26 PM

Great shots! Has that HDR feel in them.

SteveSolara 10-15-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffter (Post 2173431)
Great shots! Has that HDR feel in them.

Thanks! Yeah I guess i kinda does. I was trying something new, and got good response out of it. But still learning every time i shoot :mrgreen:

05Accent 10-16-2012 12:13 AM

those pictures are sick! The turnout was good too. It was getting to meet new people.

SteveSolara 10-16-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05Accent (Post 2173449)
those pictures are sick! The turnout was good too. It was getting to meet new people.

Thanks! Yeah the meet could be better. It sucks that people left too early. And we could use more activities to do, but overall I thought it was great, also q great variety of cars.

HickRocket1258 10-16-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveSolara (Post 2173450)
Thanks! Yeah the meet could be better. It sucks that people left too early. And we could use more activities to do, but overall I thought it was great, also q great variety of cars.

Definitely good quality and variety. Still feel like the crowd could be much better too.

2g Talon 10-16-2012 09:11 AM

I agree with hickrocket (lmao!) here, the quality of the photos is astonishing, great job!

SteveSolara 10-16-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2g Talon (Post 2173474)
I agree with hickrocket (lmao!) here, the quality of the photos is astonishing, great job!

Thanks man


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.