TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ** H2O International 2011 ~ BsaintMedia Video ** (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120010)

Bsaint 10-20-2011 09:38 AM

** H2O International 2011 ~ BsaintMedia Video **
 
This September H2O International was held place once again in Ocean City MD. This year was interesting for a lot of different reasons. The rain didn't make it easy at all to film or take pictures, and the actual H2O event was held at a new location. I personally wasn't a fan of the new spot, it proved to look better on paper then reality. Getting there was impossible, racetrack road was backed up for miles and the bridge wasn't much better. Finally there I couldn't help feel confused as there were all makes and models scattered every which way. Filming became a task in itself, but never the less I had fun. After countless songs and edits and changing around this video I finally just got sick of it and decided to upload it regardless.

Video was shot on a Nikon D7000 - 18-105mm & 50mm

Songs are
Hans Zimmer - Hong Kong
Flux Pavillion - I can't Stop
And A remix of Adele by Lane Aldredge

DVDs of past H2Oi events are available on www.Bsaintmedia.com

Thanks again, comment, rate, like our facebook and subscribe if you haven't already.

Steve N



Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKIpCFpv3iA&hd=1

Vimeo
http://vimeo.com/30852065

mckpat03 10-20-2011 10:29 AM

Oh my..... Intro was awesome. R8 FTW! Great video man!

Bsaint 10-20-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mckpat03 (Post 2060835)
Oh my..... Intro was awesome. R8 FTW! Great video man!

Thanks man!

Super excited with the new camera, Even if it's a Nikon :-p (to those canon fanboys) It was the first event I did with it so I'm pretty happy with the result. I've done a few more and a few weddings since then and building my own rig etc.

Looking forward to doing some more :)

nissamax 10-20-2011 11:21 AM

at 2 something was that the supra that wrecked? im pretty sure it was. cool video one of the best editing

lowerthanzimmy 10-20-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissamax (Post 2060866)
at 2 something was that the supra that wrecked? im pretty sure it was. cool video one of the best editing

yes it was.



another good video, bsaint coverage videos never let me down.....you got a corner of my mk6 hahaha (next to the audi with the hieniken can air tank)

civicb18Tkid 10-20-2011 12:35 PM

sickkkkkkkkk

Bsaint 10-20-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissamax (Post 2060866)
at 2 something was that the supra that wrecked? im pretty sure it was. cool video one of the best editing

Thanks a lot man,

and yes it was here are some pics.

http://dansansworld.com/images/IMG957734.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...23970483_n.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...924_234824.jpg


Quote:

Originally Posted by lowerthanzimmy (Post 2060874)
yes it was.



another good video, bsaint coverage videos never let me down.....you got a corner of my mk6 hahaha (next to the audi with the hieniken can air tank)

Thanks so much man, haha nice I saw it there looked good! sorry it didn't make it in completely I think that car was stealing all of the glory.

AWDkid 10-20-2011 02:09 PM

Sweet video!! Needs moar beamers :) lol

Bsaint 10-20-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AWDkid (Post 2060954)
Sweet video!! Needs moar beamers :) lol

haha the BMW crowd brought it hard this year I was impressed, I was trying to make it to every meet but the rain didn't help :(

AWDkid 10-20-2011 02:16 PM

Ya the rain sucked really bad. I was surprised there was as many cars as there were actually...

Bsaint 10-20-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AWDkid (Post 2060957)
Ya the rain sucked really bad. I was surprised there was as many cars as there were actually...

Me too, booked my place in May there was no way I was missing it even if my car didn't make it.

lowerthanzimmy 10-20-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bsaint (Post 2060943)

Thanks so much man, haha nice I saw it there looked good! sorry it didn't make it in completely I think that car was stealing all of the glory.

haha no worries....your going to toys for tots in philly?

Bsaint 10-20-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowerthanzimmy (Post 2060980)
haha no worries....your going to toys for tots in philly?

Going to try yeah, if my car's not 100% I'll try and make it in something just like H2O lol

DC2-Chris 10-20-2011 03:19 PM

wow this is amazing. great job!

FazdaGt 10-20-2011 04:15 PM

I saw a glimpse of my e36 in there. Thanks for including it!

cupofnoodles 10-21-2011 04:06 AM

good song choice!

Bsaint 10-21-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FazdaGt (Post 2061032)
I saw a glimpse of my e36 in there. Thanks for including it!

No problem, looked good!

Hopefully next year we can park the v8 swapped cars next to each other mine will be there 100%

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupofnoodles (Post 2061259)
good song choice!

Thanks!!

FazdaGt 10-21-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bsaint (Post 2061387)
No problem, looked good!

Hopefully next year we can park the v8 swapped cars next to each other mine will be there 100%



Thanks!!

Sounds like a plan. We've got mine torn apart again to redo pretty much everything so it's more refined and less tossed together. So next year should be more fun all around. I'm excited already haha.

Bsaint 10-22-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FazdaGt (Post 2061403)
Sounds like a plan. We've got mine torn apart again to redo pretty much everything so it's more refined and less tossed together. So next year should be more fun all around. I'm excited already haha.

Yeah I've already scheduled mine for a re-spray after winter

I'm always excited for it! it's just a fun weekend haha

bluedevils1433 10-22-2011 08:58 AM

Saw a shot of me and my buddies R's at 1:07..nice video!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.