TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wildwood hot rod weekend may5-7 (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114272)

RedBowTies88 05-02-2011 10:06 AM

Wildwood hot rod weekend may5-7
 
Yes I know it sucks now and yes I know the PD is out of control but is anyone coming anyway? I only ask because I live 10 minutes away and ill probably be around antagonizing people since my truck is broken.


This event used to be great but its been slowly dying every year...:(

boostedfury 05-02-2011 04:41 PM

ill be there in the SRT... I go every year since it's my bday weekend... May 8

DPancoast 05-02-2011 04:44 PM

weekend just opened up I believe. this is possible

SpendOne 05-03-2011 03:42 PM

Mothers day weekend FTL

CSibbs 05-03-2011 06:56 PM

I'm down. Ill go...is it muscle cars? or is it like the sonic meet-900 cars?

RedBowTies88 05-04-2011 11:53 AM

Mostly muscle cars and oldies

Spocknasty 05-04-2011 02:47 PM

I have a room booked at the Blue Palms, hoping to get the Miata there to show it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.