TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Welcome to TriStateTuners (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Whats goin on (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11189)

Topics 03-01-2006 06:55 PM

Whats goin on
 
i have surfed this board for awhile. i signed up so i could post up some things for sale. thank you for the space....

spoolinLSsol 03-01-2006 07:05 PM

what u got for sale

Topics 03-01-2006 07:09 PM

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=11190

those guys

05OCsrt-4 03-01-2006 10:02 PM

welcome

Topics 03-01-2006 10:14 PM

thanks man.

96s14 03-01-2006 11:37 PM

Hmmm, DA? Do you work for them as a rep or something or just carry clothes?

Topics 03-02-2006 11:59 AM

yes i am the man behind the clothing company. I go to the events and work the booth and what-not. Chris Forsberg is my kid brother and the other boys we have been friends with since high school.

So if you have any questions i got all the answers...haaa well kinda

BlackBulletTSi 03-02-2006 06:08 PM

welcome

Topics 03-03-2006 11:45 AM

thanks

WRX27 03-03-2006 01:53 PM

Welcome!

DropTopChevy 03-03-2006 02:02 PM

Welcome to tri state :banana:

96s14 03-03-2006 05:27 PM

Chris Forsberg is your brother? That pretty cool. I love the S15, i wanted my car to look like that.

JasterM5 03-03-2006 06:13 PM

Welcome to the board man, Prolly don't remember me but I was dgtrials back in the day and now clubloose after Petty took over. Hopefully he'll stop being a bitch and we'll go pick up his old car. I wanna see that thing out there.

LadyTSi 03-04-2006 11:39 AM

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ings/racer.gif Welcome

Topics 03-04-2006 11:48 AM

The S15 was pretty hot. sweet wheel fitment for sure! i miss that car. The car was a monster and it only had like 340whp.

:thumbup:


Quote:

Originally Posted by 96s14
Chris Forsberg is your brother? That pretty cool. I love the S15, i wanted my car to look like that.


Topics 03-04-2006 11:49 AM

DGTA was the best times of my life!


Quote:

Originally Posted by JasterM5
Welcome to the board man, Prolly don't remember me but I was dgtrials back in the day and now clubloose after Petty took over. Hopefully he'll stop being a bitch and we'll go pick up his old car. I wanna see that thing out there.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.