TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Road Racing (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Watkins Glen: May 1,2 (Mon,Tue) (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10905)

htheduck 02-22-2006 06:45 PM

Watkins Glen: May 1,2 (Mon,Tue)
 
This will be two lapping days at the Glen w/SCDA. :thumbup:

For more information: www.scda1.com
For more track information: www.theglen.com

I was there last year (with the only srt4) and will be there again, this year. Perhaps someone wants to join me.

adamkob32 02-22-2006 08:54 PM

Hmmm I really want to do a track event up there this year. I wasn't even aware of this one. What are their safety rules, cages, tires that kinda thing?

Please keep us informed.

--Adam :banana:

StreetEG 02-22-2006 09:44 PM

How much? I cant wait to get out on the track

htheduck 02-23-2006 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamkob32
Hmmm I really want to do a track event up there this year. I wasn't even aware of this one. What are their safety rules, cages, tires that kinda thing?
Please keep us informed.
--Adam :banana:

safety rules: standard flags & flag stations; passing zones/point-bys reviewed at drivers' meeting; i'm going to assume EQUAL restraints for drv/pass; standard helmet requirements; tech is on-site

cages: not required; contact website for more info if you have just incase

tires: any

US_R33 02-23-2006 12:12 AM

god damn it :mad: i have finals that week

Twin_Cam 02-23-2006 12:26 AM

Yea that's Hell Week, the week before finals. Sucks, I really want to go.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.