TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   "oh nice, slammed!" .. oh wait ... nvm its just another honda (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102437)

all-DA-way215 08-04-2010 05:55 PM

"oh nice, slammed!" .. oh wait ... nvm its just another honda
 
so as I'm waiting for somebody at their work place, I decided to park in the shade on the grass and out of boredom... this took place.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5459915_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7776031_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2735005_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...8_327747_n.jpg

not the best pictures obviously [it was my black berry camera lol] anyone wanna do a shoot? ahah

Evojm27 08-04-2010 06:06 PM

looks cool man

dudewheresmycar 08-04-2010 06:06 PM

nice da bro

cupofnoodles 08-04-2010 06:11 PM

psh rice

DC2-Chris 08-04-2010 06:22 PM

spotted you at montgomeryville mall the other day. your DA is pretty low i remember back when u had your first one lol. youve come a long way

all-DA-way215 08-04-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evojm27 (Post 1789386)
looks cool man

thanks man, I try but it doesnt look cool when PA roads are at their worst and your driving behind me ..... you'll go from :driving: :thumbup: to :bigeek::rotfl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudewheresmycar (Post 1789388)
nice da bro

thanks brah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC2-Chris (Post 1789401)
spotted you at montgomeryville mall the other day. your DA is pretty low i remember back when u had your first one lol. youve come a long way

Lol yeah its been a while ... Autotragic to cop-o-magnet to ...... Uhmmm lowasfcuk? Ahah when did you see me at the mall? Only time I'm there is when I'm working, I work at Foot Locker.

sundaybikes 08-04-2010 06:49 PM

saw you driving north on 309 for weeks back, thought it was someone on here

Da InFaMMuS 1 08-04-2010 09:03 PM

I thought u had changed the headlights on the car?

cupofnoodles 08-04-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da InFaMMuS 1 (Post 1789530)
I thought u had changed the headlights on the car?

i made him get rid of the ebay crap pieces. and put the ome's back on :banana:

SWAT Team S14 08-04-2010 09:25 PM

Are the sunoco stickers holding your mirrors on or is that for sweet style points?

& for christ's sake, can you at least by some spacers?

all-DA-way215 08-04-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundaybikes (Post 1789433)
saw you driving north on 309 for weeks back, thought it was someone on here

lol yeah im always drivin that thing around. and I KNOW alot of people on here saw me, but nobody ever cares cause its just another honda lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da InFaMMuS 1 (Post 1789530)
I thought u had changed the headlights on the car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupofnoodles (Post 1789537)
i made him get rid of the ebay crap pieces. and put the ome's back on :banana:

cupofdogshyt i made that decision by myself :P and im putting them right back on once i fix them up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 (Post 1789541)
Are the sunoco stickers holding your mirrors on or is that for sweet style points?

& for christ's sake, can you at least by some spacers?

haha nah the stickers are on there to cover the hideous carbon fiber and turn signal lights. i was suppose to pick up some stock mirrors from a local but he stop responding so i never bothered. and spacers .... i want to but before that i need bit smaller tires, camber kit and of course ... spacerrrrrs.

tristatesentra 08-04-2010 11:28 PM

nice def go hellaflush on that!!!

Honduh 08-04-2010 11:59 PM

I might have a set of mirrors laying around. Let me know if you want them for cheap.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.