TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   3rd Annual Northeast/Tristate DSM meet. (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102414)

gtsiawd96 08-04-2010 10:16 AM

3rd Annual Northeast/Tristate DSM meet.
 
Last Sunday, was the 3rd Annual northeast DSM meet. The meet was held at Ridley Creek state park, PA. It was a very good turn out, tons of food, alot of DSM,EVOs, 4g63 Rail car joined the event. Everyone friendly and all around good people.

I know a couple members from this site made it out to the meet, and there are more DSM owners on this site. So I'de figure I'de post up shots of the show and hopefully get some people interested in making this event even bigger next year.

You can go here to get High Res. of any shots you would like.

My Flickr Page, high res.

The Group

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4080/...28a76c03_b.jpg

Chips Evo VII

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/...eac06a8b_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/...f00c6b18_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/...a5decfb8_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4082/...0e86e66e_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4138/...0f3bdf4e_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4136/...2304afc5_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4141/...73023ee9_b.jpg

Dragster

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/...fc5ffe0b_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/...ec3360ed_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/...7aa5f4f0_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/...e6d8c5c3_b.jpg

BlinkerFluid

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/...3a87ebce_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/...1db03fd9_b.jpg

Jess

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/...30b6f0cf_b.jpg

Evo

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/...fc5515d6_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/...6542f8bc_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4096/...a72fe1e0_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/...50827cd4_b.jpg

Group Shot

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4076/...6d789c87_b.jpg

Tank

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/...f8e91292_b.jpg

The Cook

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4080/...0b914723_b.jpg

DPancoast 08-04-2010 03:51 PM

MY PICS

PAdutch 08-04-2010 04:12 PM

Looks like fun, Im sad I missed it :-(

cupofnoodles 08-04-2010 04:46 PM

dam looks like it was a really good turn out!

blackvr4 08-04-2010 05:15 PM

It was a great turn out. I was pretty shocked how little amount of 1Gs there were. I guess the owners upgraded to 2Gs or Evos? Either way awesome event and great pictures man!

I think next year they should advertise it on the EVO forums too.

02vwgolf 08-04-2010 06:55 PM

nice cars... but that dog tank looks awesome!!!

tristatesentra 08-04-2010 11:30 PM

wow mad dsm nice meet looked like a lotta fun


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.