TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Entertainment (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   The Fast Five (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101558)

c0nfl1kt 07-14-2010 06:27 PM

The Fast Five
 
So, the title of the next F&F installment makes me think of a candy bar.
http://www.hersheys.com/vending/lib/...ull/take-5.jpg

link:http://movies.ign.com/articles/110/1106077p1.html

photos:
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/arti...1279133357.jpg
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/arti...1279133324.jpg

DPancoast 07-14-2010 06:27 PM

links? anything? lol

fitftw 07-14-2010 07:17 PM

what the? They're combining characters from all 4 movies? Sweet.

DPancoast 07-14-2010 07:18 PM

yeah thats should be interesting lol

Protege v2.5 07-14-2010 07:32 PM

So I guess this is gonna be another prequel since Han is present?

bmatyeah 07-14-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPancoast (Post 1773703)
links? anything? lol

he posted the link

DPancoast 07-14-2010 07:37 PM

he edited the post after I said that

S14_MarZ 07-14-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protege v2.5 (Post 1773752)
So I guess this is gonna be another prequel since Han is present?

+1 ... ??

ive been reading some articles about it, and heard nothing of him being in it .. since it was suppossed to leave right where the 4th one left off ... but we shall see ... cant wait

also, its being said Universal is in the works of getting the 6th movie underway

clay 07-14-2010 07:56 PM

what i heard is that scripts for 5th and 6th were wrote at the same time, will be filmed at the same time but different release dates

fitftw 07-14-2010 08:08 PM

when will F&F end? Never? Christ.

Where's the redneck dude from Tokyo Drift?

liquiddevil2000 07-14-2010 08:12 PM

they need to invent some new movies-these RERUNS are gettting annoying lol

Jimbolion 07-14-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitftw (Post 1773768)
when will F&F end? Never? Christ.

Where's the redneck dude from Tokyo Drift?

because its a prequal, hes not supposed to meet han yet remeba?

05Accent 07-14-2010 08:22 PM

sweet!!

SpEcRv9 07-14-2010 08:57 PM

the redneck dude from tokyo drift was the worst actor in history.

Mr.2jz-GE 07-14-2010 09:51 PM

this is going to be good I heard that their cars on muscle cars.

90HP 07-14-2010 09:52 PM

worse than all the rappers/black actors and paul walker? i never seen tokyo drift but i didnt think it could get any worse.

fitftw 07-14-2010 11:01 PM

I don't understand the order of the F&F movies, so I didn't know that there was a reason why the redneck dude couldn't be in this one. I just like how they put a dude with a thick-ass accent on a plane to Japan.

~Brian~ 07-14-2010 11:05 PM

Mr. Moderator, since this thread is about an upcoming movie, doesn't it belong in the Entertainment section?

Back on topic, this movie should be interesting. I really enjoyed the last one, I just hope this one is an actual "movie" as well.

DPancoast 07-15-2010 12:13 AM

yeah just clicked in my head earlier but I got distracted. moving to general entertainment.

05suby 07-15-2010 01:45 AM

ok so in the article is says that lucas black is in this. how if han died and he is in the picture?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.