TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   TST.... do I have problems? *UPDATE ON POST 99* (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43187)

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 02:18 AM

TST.... do I have problems? *UPDATE ON POST 99*

ok Im editing this out of an IM and dont feel like making it gramatically correct...

well i went to the diner tonight
and i saw an ex of mine
and she was with one of her ex's
and she would come to me crying about him and how he treats her in the past
he was abusive and used to hit her and all
so of course i dont approve of violence to females
anyway this guy is known to be suicidal\ thats y she still talks to him
when they broke up and all he went to a psych ward for attempted suicide
so he knows how much i hate his guts for everything he did to her
so when i walked by i stopped to say something to her
and he put his hand out and said "hey whats up my names rob"
with that i just looked at him and took the razor blade out of my case cutter from work and tossed it at him saying "down the street not accross, in a tub of warm water helps" then i told michelle to call me later
so after i left i got a phone call from her using his cell phone telling me im ****ed up. is this true? am i ****ed up? just curious....

Kevin 10-24-2007 02:25 AM

lol lets see if you get attacked.

CleanNeon98 10-24-2007 02:56 AM

yea you are beyond ****ed up...you basically spit in his face and told him to kill himself cause he said hello. wow some people leave me speechless...good luck if you were trying to impress someone with your macho attitude, I hope it was a backwards leap at best for you

lagos 10-24-2007 02:56 AM

the chick is playing you both. she probably bitches just as much about you to this guy, as she does to you about him.

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 701306)
yea you are beyond ****ed up...you basically spit in his face and told him to kill himself cause he said hello. wow some people leave me speechless...good luck if you were trying to impress someone with your macho attitude, I hope it was a backwards leap at best for you

impress someone? nah....she talks about him all the time and i have said stuff to him in the past via her.... not really worried about an emo guy and his thoughts about me

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lagos (Post 701307)
the chick is playing you both. she probably bitches just as much about you to this guy, as she does to you about him.

probably.... but im just a prick

CleanNeon98 10-24-2007 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Ralli (Post 701308)
impress someone? nah.... michelle talks about him all the time and i have said stuff to him in the past via michelle.... not really worried about an emo guy and his thoughts about me

emo and depressed is different...you dont say that kinda **** to someone known for suicidal tendency, joke or not,..**** common sense would tell you so...maybe not for you though. and think ahead...if he kills himself cause of what you said,how are you going to feel...live with his blood on your hands for the rest of your life

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 701313)
emo and depressed is different...you dont say that kinda **** to someone known for suicidal tendency, joke or not,..**** common sense would tell you so...maybe not for you though. and think ahead...if he kills himself cause of what you said,how are you going to feel...live with his blood on your hands for the rest of your life

you really wana know how i would feel if he did? honestly it would not bother me at all, you think that im saying that because i havent experienced it before but i have experienced it in the past. im heartless and i know it

CleanNeon98 10-24-2007 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Ralli (Post 701315)
you really wana know how i would feel if he did? honestly it would not bother me at all, you think that im saying that because i havent experienced it before but i have experienced it in the past. im heartless and i know it

then you need more medical attention than him..people with your attitude are usually the mass murderers who smile in the courtroom, almost proud of what they did...seek help man, you need it, and im not joking here for a second

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 701317)
then you need more medical attention than him..people with your attitude are usually the mass murderers who smile in the courtroom, almost proud of what they did...seek help man, you need it, and im not joking here for a second

word...

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 03:20 AM

anyone else? so far im supposed to commit myself to psychiatric evaluations for not having emotions i guess

james_ls 10-24-2007 03:22 AM

I think its kinda catchy.

I don't know your situation...but when pissed off...we seem to share the same douchebag gene.

What has this dude done personally to you though?

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_ls (Post 701321)
I think its kinda catchy.

I don't know your situation...but when pissed off...we seem to share the same douchebag gene.

What has this dude done personally to you though?

aside from having me look at bruises on a girl and him making derrogatory racial comments about me... nothing really

zerioustt 10-24-2007 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanNeon98 (Post 701306)

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Ralli (Post 701280)
she would come to me crying about him and how he treats her in the past

so he gives a guy a box cutter and instructions on killing himself and hes the ahole? but beating on women is cool? seriously ill give troll 300 bucks to ban you for life, youre a waste of bandwidth. way to approve of guys abusing women.:thumbup:

you didnt do anything wrong..but f her and that dude. stay away from both of them.

enigma 10-24-2007 05:59 AM

Nah, perfectly normal.

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerioustt (Post 701335)
so he gives a guy a box cutter and instructions on killing himself and hes the ahole? but beating on women is cool? seriously ill give troll 300 bucks to ban you for life, youre a waste of bandwidth. way to approve of guys abusing women.:thumbup:

you didnt do anything wrong..but f her and that dude. stay away from both of them.

correct term would be "data space" not "bandwidth" its the same as "space" in general!

CHAOS 10-24-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Ralli (Post 701280)
ok Im editing this out of an IM and dont feel like making it gramatically correct...

well i went to the diner tonight
and i saw an ex of mine
and she was with one of her ex's
and she would come to me crying about him and how he treats her in the past
so of course i dont approve of violence to females
anyway this guy is known to be suicidal\ thats y she still talks to him
when they broke up and all he went to a psych ward for attempted suicide
so he knows how much i hate his guts for everything he did to her
so when i walked by i stopped to say something to her
and he put his hand out and said "hey whats up my names rob"
with that i just looked at him and took the razor blade out of my case cutter from work and tossed it at him saying "down the street not accross, in a tub of warm water helps" then i told michelle to call me later
so after i left i got a phone call from her using his cell phone telling me im ****ed up. is this true? am i ****ed up? just curious....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CHAOS 10-24-2007 06:49 AM

pm'd you jome

J.Ralli 10-24-2007 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAOS (Post 701346)
pm'd you jome

shizzle.

Dave 10-24-2007 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerioustt (Post 701335)

agreed, and so what if this guy does off himself? sounds like a real winner so far :rolleyes: in fact i think the world would be a better place. more natural resources for the rest of us anyway. im also sick and tired of this blame game ****, hey clean: this kid had the idea long before this encounter, had TRIED and FAILED long before. if you want a jelly doughnut and you are on the way in the store to buy a jelly doughnut and some guy passes you a dollar and says go buy a doughnut you cant blame him that you are fat! asshole