TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Car Related Chat (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   What brand of car do you own / drive? Please read before posting or voting (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70855)

WKderF 12-24-2008 03:15 PM

What brand of car do you own / drive? Please read before posting or voting

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE VOTING OR POSTING.

This is NOT a discussion thread but more of a query as to what brands of cars the members of TST own & drive. its a multiple choice poll so if you have more than one brand of car, please check all that apply.

also,

because there are a TON of brands out there, please base your choices on the original manufacturer.

examples are:

Mitsu, Eagle, or Plymouth = DSM = Mitsubishi (just for poll purposes, I know a mitsu is a DSM, but a DSM is not always a Mitsu)

Nissan, Infiniti = Nissan

Toyota, Lexus, Scion = Toyota

Honda / Acura = Honda

etc. . .

and the poll is maxxed out at 15 choices, so if your brand isnt listed, please reply to the thread with the brand you own.

thanks to everyone for your participation.

please see this thread as ONLY a poll, and not a discussion. It is a useful tool for both the administrators & vendors of the site, and commentary is unnecessary and can get in the way of the necessary information. the only posts to this thread should be brands you own that are NOT listed in the choices above. Your cooperation is GREATLY appreciated.

jdm free 12-24-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKderF (Post 1198489)
this isnt really a discussion thread but more of a query as to what brands of cars the members of TST own & drive. its a multiple choice poll so if you have more than one brand of car, please check all that apply.

also,

because there are a TON of brands out there, some have been simplified. examples are:

Eagle, DSM, mitsubishi = Mitsubishi

Nissan, infiniti = nissan

toyota, lexus, scion = toyota

etc. . .

and the poll is maxxed out at 15 choices, so if your brand isnt listed, please reply to the thread with the brand you own.

dsm is diamond star motors which includes mitsu and eagle and dodge from a while ago. and is more chrysler than mitsu. now mitsubishi is a seperate company.

always honda here tho

Kerplunk105 12-24-2008 03:22 PM

Cool idea for a poll :)

JBWRX06 12-24-2008 03:23 PM

Subaru are gonna win

twastheglow 12-24-2008 03:24 PM

Can you edit the poll to offer "other"? Also, can you vote multiple times for different cars that one owns?

jdm free 12-24-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBWRX06 (Post 1198506)
Subaru are gonna win

doubt that. subaru isnt the majority on here.

SvicksTc 12-24-2008 03:28 PM

Voted Toyota since you left Scion out :(

twastheglow 12-24-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvicksTc (Post 1198518)
Voted Toyota since you left Scion out :(

Scions are Toyotas. Didn't you read his 1st post? LOL

ndubz 12-24-2008 03:29 PM

Bro, you forgot to list Koenigsegg and Spyker. tisk tisk.

Kerplunk105 12-24-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twastheglow (Post 1198509)
Can you edit the poll to offer "other"? Also, can you vote multiple times for different cars that one owns?

Fred said to post what car you own if its not an option.

And he said you can vote as many times as you want on different cars.

twastheglow 12-24-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 (Post 1198523)
Fred said to post what car you own if its not an option.

:confused:

WKderF 12-24-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

the poll is maxxed out at 15 choices, so if your brand isnt listed, please reply to the thread with the brand you own.

and unfortunatly, i dont think there is a way to vote more than once, but for the purpose of this poll, just a brand representation of what you own is enough. your individual quantity of each brand isnt necessary.

I do appreciate the comments, but please view this thread as simply a poll, and not a discussion. its a useful tool for the administrators & vendors of the site, so if commentary & unnecessary post could be kept to a minimum, it would really be appreciated.

FazdaGt 12-24-2008 03:32 PM

haha i had to make five different selections.

i've got too many cars :-p

Kerplunk105 12-24-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

this isnt really a discussion thread but more of a query as to what brands of cars the members of TST own & drive. its a multiple choice poll so if you have more than one brand of car, please check all that apply.

also,

because there are a TON of brands out there, please base your choices on the original manufacturer.

examples are:

Mitsu, Eagle, or Plymouth = DSM = Mitsubishi (just for poll purposes, I know a mitsu is a DSM, but a DSM is not always a Mitsu)

Nissan, Infiniti = Nissan

Toyota, Lexus, Scion = Toyota

Honda / Acura = Honda

etc. . .

See above...

240sxDann 12-24-2008 03:33 PM

i chose 2

twastheglow 12-24-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKderF (Post 1198531)
and unfortunatly, i dont think there is a way to vote more than once, but for the purpose of this poll, just a brand representation of what you own is enough. your individual quantity of each brand isnt necessary.

That's not what I meant. I own a Nissan and Saturn. I voted for Nissan and can't vote for Saturn.

twastheglow 12-24-2008 03:35 PM

So you want me to just post it in a reply? LOL Sorry, I guess I just wasn't catching that.

Saturn.

Silverfc88 12-24-2008 03:41 PM

I'm surpised there isn't more votes for Chevy. 1 vote for Mazda and Chevy.

What are you trying to get at?

///chrism3 12-24-2008 03:41 PM

subaru and bmw

SvicksTc 12-24-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twastheglow (Post 1198519)
Scions are Toyotas. Didn't you read his 1st post? LOL

I guess i didnt read the first post to well haha my bad self pwnage... but come on now Mike i know scion is toyota