TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread*** (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40740)

Big_Jim 01-28-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPancoast (Post 1633006)
too many of the same car makes them not so cool anymore lol

'zackly.

Snoozie 01-28-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by where'smyturbo? (Post 1633001)
I cannot wait! too bad i don't have a car...

We have an extra now. I could use the Yaris if you want/need to take my Legacy sometime. Just be nice to my baby!

DPancoast 01-28-2010 03:39 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSOe-rDa9Y

check this out guys... very inspiring. listen to what he says

where'smyturbo? 01-28-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozie (Post 1633013)
We have an extra now. I could use the Yaris if you want/need to take my Legacy sometime. Just be nice to my baby!

do you have any idea how much having no car tortures me?

Every time i pass an autozone or advanced auto parts, i get sad cause i have nothing to maintenance.

I guess its convenient my job is to maintain aircraft engines. lol

I would really love that, if you're comfortable with it. You know me.

twastheglow 01-28-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozie (Post 1632992)
It was just simpler that way. I have a new appreciation of crabs.

Then get "crackin!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakes (Post 1632997)
Mike, I got your PM btw. If you only knew how busy I've been....

Well, just get back to me when you can Nick, thanks.

sleeper15 01-28-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by where'smyturbo? (Post 1633018)
do you have any idea how much having no car tortures me?

Every time i pass an autozone or advanced auto parts, i get sad cause i have nothing to maintenance.

I guess its convenient my job is to maintain aircraft engines. lol

I would really love that, if you're comfortable with it. You know me.

yeah i hated not having a car after bootcamp. wasn't aloud one in tech core or a-school.

but, when i went to my C-school down in virginia beach, i got my car back!

DPancoast 01-28-2010 03:48 PM

when my mr2 broke and then my isuzu broke... it sucked... and that was only for like 3 days...

Foolinaround 01-28-2010 03:48 PM

Oh tacobell,why do i fall for your evil trap everytime.

where'smyturbo? 01-28-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeper15 (Post 1633021)
yeah i hated not having a car after bootcamp. wasn't aloud one in tech core or a-school.

but, when i went to my C-school down in virginia beach, i got my car back!

I'm allowed to have one, but to go and buy one and end up getting Hawaii like I want, or overseas, then it'd be a waste.

Scapegoat 01-28-2010 03:52 PM

cars are for sissies

sleeper15 01-28-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foolinaround (Post 1633024)
Oh tacobell,why do i fall for your evil trap everytime.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...oco/ackbar.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by where'smyturbo? (Post 1633025)
I'm allowed to have one, but to go and buy one and end up getting Hawaii like I want, or overseas, then it'd be a waste.

this is true as well.

when i was stationed in japan, i didn't have a car there. thank god their public transportation is awesome.

Showoff03LS 01-28-2010 03:53 PM

yay !!! i have milk !!!

HickRocket1258 01-28-2010 03:57 PM

Wow I didn't realize they had that many Nick. Yeah that's a lot for sure.

where'smyturbo? 01-28-2010 03:57 PM

I wish I could eat my leftover pizza... but nooooo. I am pretty sure that my mouth shouldn't still be bleeding...

Foolinaround 01-28-2010 03:59 PM

Ive already doo doo'd and my stomach is still grumbling. its been like 15 minutes. ugh

ASIAN JUL 01-28-2010 04:01 PM

i just want to sleep until saturday night

DPancoast 01-28-2010 04:01 PM

lol'd at doo doo

sleeper15 01-28-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foolinaround (Post 1633044)
Ive already doo doo'd and my stomach is still grumbling. its been like 15 minutes. ugh

Yup, thats taco bell for you. :lol:

TJs98GT 01-28-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL (Post 1633049)
i just want to sleep until saturday night

yeah i hear that

Scapegoat 01-28-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showoff03LS (Post 1633033)
yay !!! i have milk !!!

i just poured out an entire gallon of milk because i could


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.