TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread*** (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40740)

sleeper15 01-25-2010 12:17 AM

i might go to the philly auto show, still got to wait and see

DPancoast 01-25-2010 02:06 AM

pretty good weekend....sure is warm out... oh well... phone then bed. night everyone.

Showoff03LS 01-25-2010 02:36 AM

so much for the 50 degree weather today, freakin rain blows

TJs98GT 01-25-2010 08:17 AM

bah.....at work again til 6 and its a monday and raining and i have tire inventory to do......sucks

jpalamar 01-25-2010 09:01 AM

Put new motor mounts in the Talon, and 2 of the 3 vaccume lines, and patched teh exhaust. 1 more vaccume line and repainting the front bumper and it is done!

HickRocket1258 01-25-2010 09:33 AM

Morning all. Did nothing but relaxed this weekend. Dad had a little party that had to do with Barrett Jackson. Was a fun time. Nice to seriously be able to relax.

Work today here then back towards home to work another few hours.

DPancoast 01-25-2010 09:43 AM

morning all. feeling a little under the weather today but im dealing with it. Started taking medicine friday so it shouldnt get too bad. had a pretty good weekend. no complaints.

had indian food buffet on saturday afternoon which was pretty good. finally got my dog over to my buddies house to let her run around with his dog so that was cool. watched snatch and lock stock and 2 smoking barrels. both movies were pretty good. Yesterday just relaxed at michelles house.

this rain is a little silly. gonna try and save my dads hardrive after work and then just relax.

cool that the talon is almost done jay and that you had a good weekend rob. I was watching barrett jackson this weekend sometime when they auctioned the one track mustang for st jude medical. thought that was cool.

hope everyone has a good monday

angdefeo 01-25-2010 09:55 AM

good morning every one. i think i work wont be so busy this week. now i will be able to work and keep an eye on the intranets. this will help me stay happy during the week.

TJs98GT 01-25-2010 10:06 AM

i watched inglourious basterds yesterday for the first time.....what a disappointment. i could never watch it twice.

HickRocket1258 01-25-2010 10:11 AM

I've been catching up on Entourage with my girlfriend. God do I love that show a lot. Just got done Season 3 part 1.

jpalamar 01-25-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJs98GT (Post 1628792)
i watched inglourious basterds yesterday for the first time.....what a disappointment. i could never watch it twice.

THANK YOU!!! I thought the same thing. It did have its moments but in all it was terrible. Again, I felt that way about the Kill Bill movies he made too.

Snoozie 01-25-2010 10:39 AM

It took me almost 40 mins. to get to work this morning. It usually takes about 20. :roll:

On a side note, this made my morning:

Audra Ratzlaff someone pooped on my bus. this is not a joke. someone pooped. on my bus.

angdefeo 01-25-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 (Post 1628795)
I've been catching up on Entourage with my girlfriend. God do I love that show a lot. Just got done Season 3 part 1.

It's a great show. I cant wait for the next season to start. The Ari character is based on a real life agent. Here is a link to the real person: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel

DPancoast 01-25-2010 10:42 AM

i never really saw the big deal with the saw movies, kill bill, etc... just isnt my thing i guess.

Ive been meaning to start watching The Office and catch up since michelle likes that show, just havent gotten around to it.

HickRocket1258 01-25-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angdefeo (Post 1628815)
It's a great show. I cant wait for the next season to start. The Ari character is based on a real life agent. Here is a link to the real person: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel

I'm bad with actors/actresses names but the guy who plays Ari is perfect for it and some of the things he says are like wtf, where do you come up with that haha. I'm behind on it all because I'm only watching it every weekend but we just finished where Ari got fired.

angdefeo 01-25-2010 10:47 AM

I cant say that i liked Inglourious Basterds beacuse it dealt with a moment in history that we all know to much about. But i thought the dialouge was brilliant and the story about the hunter and gorilla squad was good.

Oakes 01-25-2010 10:47 AM

Ari = Jeremy Piven. PERFECT for that role, my favorite character on the show lol

I love Entourage.

Well, I've got my work cut out for me for the week. Angelo, that neighbor who came over and didn't really seem in the best state of mind is apparently running a 103 degree fever and his 8 month old son has down syndrome and is very sensitive to loud noises. His wife came over and apologized and explained, she said he felt really bad, didn't know why he did it. I feel bad, but at the same time I didn't know that and can't be responsible for the cars being as loud as they are. I did however go over to let them know I would be moving the cars again.

Scapegoat 01-25-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPancoast (Post 1628816)
i never really saw the big deal with the saw movies, kill bill, etc... just isnt my thing i guess.

Ive been meaning to start watching The Office and catch up since michelle likes that show, just havent gotten around to it.

saw movies were all horrible. poor acting at its best... kill bill... was meh.

The Office...

http://www.panelsonpages.com/wp-cont..._the_shark.gif

HickRocket1258 01-25-2010 10:49 AM

Nick, Ari is my favorite character along with Turtle haha. I think the way Ari and Loyd get along is funny ****.

Oakes 01-25-2010 10:51 AM

My favorite convo between ari and lloyd:

LLoyd: You seem angry Ari
Ari: Has so much cum been shot in your eyes that you cant see ****ing two feet in front of your face!?