TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread*** (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40740)

lownslow95 08-24-2009 02:12 PM

Just got done class, had some lunch, now I feel like I'm ready to fall asleep for a while.

crazyduckme 08-24-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lagos (Post 1482760)
o-oh...
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it sounds like you're pregnant.

Idk about that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 (Post 1482774)
That would be a bad thing for her I bet.

I don't think it would be a bad thing at all. Why would you think that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1482777)
i'm going to laugh if she is... even though i wouldn't wish children on even my worst enemy.

Why would you laugh?

grimm 08-24-2009 02:12 PM

i mean it's soo nice out... why won't they let me!!! why would they rather pay me to sit here doing nothing.... when i could be drinking a nice cold refreshing beverage!! WHY!!!

HickRocket1258 08-24-2009 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=crazyduckme;1482789]
I don't think it would be a bad thing at all. Why would you think that?

QUOTE]

Becuase maybe you aren't ready for one? I don't know. A lot is sacraficed, especially at 23.

lagos 08-24-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyduckme (Post 1482789)
Idk about that.

Yeah, who knows. But be prepared for the doctor to recommend giving you a pregnancy test. They always give one when there are signs of vertigo and morning sickness as standard procedure before anything else.

crazyduckme 08-24-2009 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=HickRocket1258;1482796]
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyduckme (Post 1482789)
Becuase maybe you aren't ready for one? I don't know. A lot is sacraficed, especially at 23.

A lot sacrificed? Like what? Don't think it would be a problem at all, if it were true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lagos (Post 1482797)
Yeah, who knows. But be prepared for the doctor to recommend giving you a pregnancy test. They always give one when there are signs of vertigo and morning sickness as standard procedure before anything else.

Yeah, I know... I read that while researching online. Thanks! I might take a test before I go to the doc. But we'll see.

DPancoast 08-24-2009 02:28 PM

hmmm... didn't see that comin at all. Hoping for the best!

Elliott18t 08-24-2009 02:30 PM

****, im getting hungry again :( lol

crazyduckme 08-24-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPancoast (Post 1482806)
hmmm... didn't see that comin at all. Hoping for the best!

LOL. yeah, me either. Doubt I am... but someone mentioned it, so I'm just playing along.

Meeshell 08-24-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lagos (Post 1482797)

Art, you sound like you're speaking from experience... I didn't think you were female though. Does that mean you're a doctor?

Lol I'm kidding, but still, not nice to voice assumptions (especially in here) when you don't know what's going on in a girls life. Vertigo or anything, stress and that thought in the back of her mind are not going to help things get better. All my opinion though. And yes, speaking from past events in my own life... I would know.

grimm 08-24-2009 02:49 PM

in all honesty... my first thought was that she was pregnant.

try eating lots of alkalinizing, magnesium rich foods. are your feet cold?

crazyduckme 08-24-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimm (Post 1482820)
in all honesty... my first thought was that she was pregnant.

try eating lots of alkalinizing, magnesium rich foods. are your feet cold?

My feet are always cold...

DPancoast 08-24-2009 02:56 PM

Not that it's my business, but I think we should switch subjects. Just a thought.

crazyduckme 08-24-2009 02:57 PM

I'd very much enjoy that.

Only 2 hours left until my day is overrrr. Hooray. Season Finale of one of my shows is on tonight! Hooray!

Anyone have any plans tonight?

Meeshell 08-24-2009 03:04 PM

Season finales are always exciting! Which show?

As far as plans for tonight: going from work to get a pedicure and my hair trimmed, then home to fry the last bit of food Dan and I made yesterday and then cleaning out some of my drawers for goodwill because our local store has a clothing shortage. Then if I have time, I'll be starting on painting a picture Dans car im making for him! Busy night ahead of me!!

Scapegoat 08-24-2009 03:04 PM

babies!!!!! noooooooooo!!!

anyway... i'm about to flip out... i just received a project to convert an excel spreadsheet to an html file. I'm so close to quitting its not even funny. its been almost two years since i've been here and i'm dealing with **** projects like this. and its not me, its how this place is set up and how they've got us in different "verticals" which receive pay and budgets from different areas... i've had it

crazyduckme 08-24-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meeshell (Post 1482828)
Season finales are always exciting! Which show?

As far as plans for tonight: going from work to get a pedicure and my hair trimmed, then home to fry the last bit of food Dan and I made yesterday and then cleaning out some of my drawers for goodwill because our local store has a clothing shortage. Then if I have time, I'll be starting on painting a picture Dans car im making for him! Busy night ahead of me!!

Don't laugh... but it's "Make it or Break it". It's on ABC Family right after "Secret Life of an American Teeanger". Make it or Break it is an awesome show about gymnastics, and being a retired gymnast, I watch it :) It's pretty good too... lots of drama mixed with gymnastics. lulz.

I need a good pedicure!! I hope you have fun! :) BTW, I like my hair more now that I dyed it darker. It looks a lot better then the light brown crap that it was Thursday.

Aww you do have a busy night, but it sounds like a good one!! I'm just gonna go home to my man and watch tv. LOL. Maybe he'll make me some dinner or something! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1482829)
babies!!!!! noooooooooo!!!

anyway... i'm about to flip out... i just received a project to convert an excel spreadsheet to an html file. I'm so close to quitting its not even funny. its been almost two years since i've been here and i'm dealing with **** projects like this. and its not me, its how this place is set up and how they've got us in different "verticals" which receive pay and budgets from different areas... i've had it

That just sound unpleasant.

DPancoast 08-24-2009 03:09 PM

I used to have to do HTML ---> Excel. There was a cool word recognition program at my old job. It used to take hours sometimes. I hated it.

Plans for tonight include wiring up at least my front speakers and maybe the rears depending on how hot it is lol... Then dinner and either relaxing or cruising for a bit. Not sure yet. Gotta check the funds to see where I stand for the week.

Oakes 08-24-2009 03:10 PM

Well. talk about a sudden surge of customers haha

Scapegoat 08-24-2009 03:15 PM

i think i'm going to go home sick and build out my resume and start applying for other jobs